Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those giving the liverpool game a miss and why?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Expecting our first child, due today!

Would have been hung drawn and quartered if I went to Liverpool, plus I would'nt want to miss anything!!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
A mixture of expense, having a ridiculously busy monday and it being at 4:30pm...

Very disappointed.

Sent by the power of Gus' tactical genius

Jan 30, 2008
i've got another interest that don't revolve around singing sad songs ,waving a flag or blowing up a ballon ........................... on a sunday :rolleyes:

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Bit strapped for cash, and as the Mrs is having chemo on Friday, she will need looking after. No regrets, family comes first. Am sure the 6000 travelling up will do us proud!

therealdsg

Sep 3, 2011
Preston Park
Mainly me and the missus are skint but Sunday evening without the chance to give the boss a months notice of a day off wouldn't have been possible either.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's called having a life - and Sunday evening is not a good time for this (to be honest I have to spend the rest of the week in scouseland and relish the time away from it).

PS Everton supporters are desperate for us to beat them.....

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
The club screwed up of my season ticket DD payments so I still have £80 left to pay on that first, plus working 1700-0100 does not help !

Would loved to have gone but to be honest as long as I dont miss home games which I have not all season I count myself lucky.

Will save the money for home tie in the next round :albion2:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Bit strapped for cash, and as the Mrs is having chemo on Friday, she will need looking after. No regrets, family comes first. Am sure the 6000 travelling up will do us proud!

We'll sing a song for you x - hope all goes well for your good lady - look after her - she is more important than a game of footie x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here