Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

those f***ing halifax adverts

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
That's me at pretty much every advert ever, when are they going to invent TVs which switch off when the adverts start? That'd be good.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I agree, I'm not a fan of adverts at all generally however these ones for the Halifax are SO bad that I would actively avoid any of their products or services purely because the advertising is so atrocious.

I URGE all Halifax customers to bin them

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
The first time that prat with glasses appeared on TV in that Halifax advert I closed my savings account and sold my shares.

I have no regrets

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Halifax ads are heavenly compared to Timothy 'f***ing sell out' Spall burbling on about British Gas or the Go Compare ads OVERKILL. Everytime the ads come on on Talksport I immediately switch over, only returning when safe to do so.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Now - I would do the ISA ISA Baby girl, only because she is sexy in a kind of wide-eyed, hiding behind the curtains, stalker way.

But yes, wank adverts.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Crap adverts for a crap bank. Would anyone actually choose to bank with them having seeing those adverts

wag chaser

Feb 18, 2009
Bad adverts agreed but surely not as nauseating as:
We buy any car dot com
Meer Cats
Or go F******g compare:tantrum:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Now - I would do the ISA ISA Baby girl, only because she is sexy in a kind of wide-eyed, hiding behind the curtains, stalker way.

But yes, wank adverts.

The way she moves her neck makes her look like a broken nodding dog.

If I chucked her one up the bottom, she wouldn't be giving it the large then, would she.

Bitch.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
What makes it worse is that I think these people actually work for the Halifax. Why Why Why would you want to embarrass yourself like this. I bet they hardly get any financial reward either. Now if this Rooney or some other star fronting this campaign, what do you think they would get?

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
Those SMS text car spotter adverts really wind me up. That stupid woman in the Mini saying how much she loves the car. My turds could act better than her. :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here