Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This will get you talking

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
What a brilliant post and absolutely spot on :thumbsup:
agreed... and Brighton/Palace games should always be as close as is possible to a glorious throwback to the good old days - which is why the rivalry is so important to so many and will continue to be... let's hope that everything we hope for post-Falmer (or at least some of it) does come true and one part of that is Brighton/Palace becoming a regular fixture again

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Face it lads and lasses the rivalry between Palace and Brighton is a generation thing, people over 30 will remember when there was such a thing, everyone else just doesn't get it.

Indeed so Mr Love Monkey.

All OLD SCHOOL Palace fans I know are over 30 and regard Brighton as the ONLY rival.

Indeed when we play you once in a blue moon the police do have it as a category A - "could kick off lets have a big presence there" type game. I believe in Four Four Two Magazine where they reported on our derby (yes that 5 nil) they stated that its the ONLY category A for the Met and that includes Spurs/Arse and WH/Millwall mash ups as well. Albeit that was a few years ago now.

One thing that is sad is that because we have met so infrequently over the years is that the younger fans of both clubs dont get it...

We hate Palace and we hate Palace we hate Palace and we hate Palace...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

All OLD SCHOOL Palace fans I know are over 30 and regard Brighton as the ONLY rival.

Indeed when we play you once in a blue moon the police do have it as a category A - "could kick off lets have a big presence there" type game. I believe in Four Four Two Magazine where they reported on our derby (yes that 5 nil) they stated that its the ONLY category A for the Met and that includes Spurs/Arse and WH/Millwall mash ups as well. Albeit that was a few years ago now.

One thing that is sad is that because we have met so infrequently over the years is that the younger fans of both clubs dont get it...

All Palace and Brighton fans need to know who the scum is. :p

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton

Glad to hear it Mr Spell!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here