Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This will get you talking

Jan 30, 2008
Why do you see Palace as a joke? And what history is there between Palace and West Ham to lead you to knock us? or are you just saying that to gain Brownie points on here?

West Ham are a small club in East London with a fans that can't speak proper English innit me ald mucker, you Dan thee rub a dub dub tonight to watch the England game and av a foo sherbits.:thumbsup:
please......................................do your self a favour and f*** off

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
People seem to be missing the fact that only 50 people have voted on that poll...

You seem to be missing the fact that that's the capacity of the 'Sainsbury's stand at Selhurst! In fact legendary Palace comedienne (we use the term lightly) Jo Brand is under strict instructions to always sit in the Sainsbury's stand so as act as a counterbalance to the two-tiered Holmesdale Road stand at the opposite end. If Ms Brand did not do so then the whole ground would tip up sending DJ 'Kid' Jensen and others flying into the wilds of West Norwood!

Prof P

Sep 22, 2004
No we don't play them nearly enough. But anyone at Selhurst park for that miserable afternoon a few years back would agree the hatred runs pretty deep.

At least we turned over the florists on the way back to the station. Oh dear...

Jan 30, 2008
No we don't play them nearly enough. But anyone at Selhurst park for that miserable afternoon a few years back would agree the hatred runs pretty deep.

At least we turned over the florists on the way back to the station. Oh dear...

"we turned over the florists on the way back to the station":tosser:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Great reaction, always good to keep up with the thread title.

As in the Nationwide advert, i put a big fat juicy worm of a thread on and watch the mugs bite!

I have been off of here for 3 months and the quality of banter has got almost unbelievably worse, Brighton fans taking the piss out of Palace's support when they barely scrape 5k for a league game never fails to crack me up.

Face it lads and lasses the rivalry between Palace and Brighton is a generation thing, people over 30 will remember when there was such a thing, everyone else just doesn't get it.

And you West Ham idiot stop brown nosing it is quite nauseous

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Why do you see Palace as a joke? And what history is there between Palace and West Ham to lead you to knock us? or are you just saying that to gain Brownie points on here?

West Ham are a small club in East London with a fans that can't speak proper English innit me ald mucker, you Dan thee rub a dub dub tonight to watch the England game and av a foo sherbits.:thumbsup:

Jesus...i thought you were going to cry for a minute

**sob sob...why does that nasty West ham fan keep picking on my club...sob sob***

Nothing to do with brown nosing pal....most teams see Palace as a joke :lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
As in the Nationwide advert, i put a big fat juicy worm of a thread on and watch the mugs bite!

I have been off of here for 3 months and the quality of banter has got almost unbelievably worse, Brighton fans taking the piss out of Palace's support when they barely scrape 5k for a league game never fails to crack me up.

Face it lads and lasses the rivalry between Palace and Brighton is a generation thing, people over 30 will remember when there was such a thing, everyone else just doesn't get it.

you,re just talking for yourself. are you going to charlton friday night ??......be carefull

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
you,re just talking for yourself. are you going to charlton friday night ??......be carefull

Yes you are right but i also talk for the many Palace fans i know of the same age, Brighton mean feck all to most Palace fans under 25, get over it.

Thanks for the warning about Charlton i will watch my back!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005

**sob sob...why does that nasty West ham fan keep picking on my club...sob sob***

Really pal? And how do you think most clubs view West Ham then?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005

A bloke from Lewes supporting Wet Sham? That makes sense! Get down the Withdean and support your local club pal, they only got 4k on Saturday they could do with the extra body!

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
A bloke from Lewes supporting Wet Sham? That makes sense! Get down the Withdean and support your local club pal, they only got 4k on Saturday they could do with the extra body!

Of course there's no one from Lewes who supports palace eh...infact i know someone from Maidstone who supports palace and someone who lives in Oxford too.

Funny old game innit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here