Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Weekends BEts....? ...I'll give you a tip aswell if you want one .

1066gull

You always lose with gambling. If it ain't money, you lose friends as you prefer to gamble rather than spend money on your friends. You become isolated and tired of losing everyone you care about.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
You always lose with gambling. If it ain't money, you lose friends as you prefer to gamble rather than spend money on your friends. You become isolated and tired of losing everyone you care about.

I think a few quid here and there won't effect his life that much. Calm down.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
You could be so bad that you transmogrify into SHAFT in all his badass mutherf*ckin way but you'll never be as bad, sad or mad as 1066Gull. Relax and ignore his advice. It's about as reliable as an Uncle S tip except much worse.

Pnfe

"SHAFT"

what a link!!

[yt]tZzBrxj-Gjo[/yt]

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Sorry Dad.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD

Listen 1066gull may have a point.

Have you considered investing the £3 a week instead in a government bond @ 3.16%?

So that you will have £750 to celebrate your 21st?

No, No i have not.:glare:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
You'll make more here and there with the gambling than a measly 750 squid that wouldn't even set up a free bar for a few pals at a do.

Stick with laddies, they'll sort you out.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When I had a pub I always used to do a £1ew lucky 15 on the division winners,in early July, actually did 4 cost £120 and nearly every season I made money as doing 4 you must get the winners of the Prem and The Championship and your money came with picking the winners of the other 2 divisions. Usually 2 of the bets covered themselves and the other 2 made money but overall I was in pocket.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I am (as ever) very self-conscious of coming across as patronising here, but if you have only just started gambling on footy and are lumping on multiple fold 'easy' wins with the glee of a lemming leaping from a cliff, I would advise that that is something everyone learns not to do after a couple of months. Long-term singles, doubles and draws become the only feasible result money-winners.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You'll have no money to look after yourself.

You start with a quid, that don't work out. Go for a fiver, nah that don't work. then what? tenner? twenty? fifty? Up and up and you'll eventually lose out. I was just like you, 16 years old starting and your going the same way.

Some people have self control

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Carlisle to Beat Walsall at 6/5 is buying money ..........

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Exactly. Stick a couple of quid on an accumulator each week and you've only got to win a couple of times a season to be in profit.

Yeah, that's my way of thinking. Say 40 times £3 = £120. If i won my bet 2/3 times, i'd make money. Bookmakers hate people who do pounds here, pound there because they can't beat them.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Yeah, that's my way of thinking. Say 40 times £3 = £120. If i won my bet 2/3 times, i'd make money. Bookmakers hate people who do pounds here, pound there because they can't beat them.

The bookmakers' greatest strength is that they've managed to convince people that this is true.

They can beat you, they will beat you.

Oh, and Stoke are losing at Hartlepool...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Hartlepool 1-0 Stoke City. :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here