Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Weekends BEts....? ...I'll give you a tip aswell if you want one .

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD

You are wrong!

It was in '87 and I was 9 at the time!!
ps and it really "kicked off"!! ???

Oh, whats the 62 for then!!

1987 :glare: David Pleat days, way before i was even thought about, who was it against?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Oh, whats the 62 for then!!

1987 :glare: David Pleat days, way before i was even thought about, who was it against?

PD

"Oh, whats the 62 for then!!"

OK. It's my "call sign".

By the way, i charge my punters twice the clock if any of them taking the ride are called Dan!! ???

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD

"Oh, whats the 62 for then!!"

OK. It's my "call sign".

By the way, i charge my punters twice the clock if any of them taking the ride are called Dan!! ???

:lol:

31 year old Cabby, i'm getting there. ;).

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
PD
Don't ever try to take a ride in my cab.
As you will instantly incur a fouling charge of a bullseye on top of the fare!

I expect i've got in your cab somewhere along the way, espically if you park up at Brighton Station :bigwave:.

If i ever get in your cab, i'll give you a hard time, but as im a mate, you can give me a free ride? :D:bla:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Also, this is hardly a tip but if you have a spare £100 floating around stick it on Everton @ 3/10 (as its a guranteed £30 back), coz imo these are pretty good odds, because i cant even see Macclesfield scoring let alone winning.

Take my advice, and expirences gambler like myself :glare:, stay away from the Chelsea's and the Man Uniteds at 1/10 , 1/5...Not worth risking.

So 3/10 is ok, but 2/10 (or 1/5) is not? Seems a strange way to bet "they be short odds - not worth it".

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
So 3/10 is ok, but 2/10 (or 1/5) is not? Seems a strange way to bet "they be short odds - not worth it".

I agree its not worth it, but two reasons for my comments:

1) I made a point of saying "if you have spare cash"
2)How Everton to win at Macc being BETTER odds than Man United to win @ St Mary's is beyond me.

Depends what way you look at it? Risking £100 just to win £30, but in my eyes, its a garenteed £30. :smokin:

1066gull

Couldn't really find much value so just gone for the treble this week, not interested in the FA Cup, so just got a £5 treble on:

Carlisle v Walsall - draw
Colchester v Tranmere
Hereford v Leeds

Winnings of £172.13 if it pays out so very good :)

You must be the biggest mug in England if you bet on Colchester to win at home.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

Bozza

You are spot on.

However it depends on the likely outcome.
For example if you know its a cert i.e 100% winner then 3/10 or 2/10 are good odds.

For example i am willing to bet you £5 at 100/1 that you wont streak across the pitch at half time against Northampton!!

Could be a 100% sure-fire bet for you!! ???

1066gull

Paxton, you're gonna be heading for the gutter if you are not careful.

1066gull

In what sense?

You'll have no money to look after yourself.

You start with a quid, that don't work out. Go for a fiver, nah that don't work. then what? tenner? twenty? fifty? Up and up and you'll eventually lose out. I was just like you, 16 years old starting and your going the same way.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

You start with a quid, that don't work out. Go for a fiver, nah that don't work. then what? tenner? twenty? fifty? Up and up and you'll eventually lose out. I was just like you, 16 years old starting and your going the same way.

I only bet £3 a week, but i fear when i get to 18, i could be bad. :blush::rant:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

1066gull

Good point.

But what if PD's quid did work out?? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here