Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Wall Street Scam will bring some banks to their Knees IRRESPECTIVE of Govt ...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think he just bottled another boxing match - what a girl.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
What age is this HB&B person? I guess early teens - that's when most attention grabbing is at its peak. As long as everyone knows to ignore him that's fine - but he is a silly little boy.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What age is this HB&B person? I guess early teens - that's when most attention grabbing is at its peak. As long as everyone knows to ignore him that's fine - but he is a silly little boy.

He's in his thirties ......

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Isn't he middle age? Think a few people on here have met him in person.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
My God that is extraordinary. He must have some sort of personality defect - seriously. I guess with that in mind, he should simply be ignored or encouraged to get help rather than goaded, insulted or toyed with.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
My God that is extraordinary. He must have some sort of personality defect - seriously. I guess with that in mind, he should simply be ignored or encouraged to get help rather than goaded, insulted or toyed with.

He was recently sacked from his job, so I guess emotionally he is at an all time low and uses any attention he can get on NSC to bolster has poor self exteme.

This illness blinds him to the fact that most of us think he's a pillock.

I try to pity him, but from time to time find myself retaliating to his childish postings. I guess thats the cross I have to bear.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I have found this definition of an attention seeker. It may help us all understand and be more tolerant towards Inbred.

The need for attention

Human beings are social creatures and need social interaction, feedback, and validation of their worth. The emotionally mature person doesn't need to go hunting for these; they gain it naturally from their daily life, especially from their work and from stable relationships.

The emotionally immature person, however, has low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence and consequently feels insecure; to counter these feelings of insecurity they will spend a large proportion of their lives creating situations in which they become the centre of attention. It may be that the need for attention is inversely proportional to emotional maturity, therefore anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are.

Attention-seeking behaviour is surprisingly common. Being the centre of attention alleviates feelings of insecurity and inadequacy but the relief is temporary as the underlying problem remains unaddressed: low self-confidence and low self-esteem, and consequent low levels of self-worth and self-love.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
I sit corrected, I knew he wasn't a teenager but for all his attempts at jocularity 40 is not a good age to be out of work.

Point accepted - though if he is a puerile in the workplace as he is on this board, I'm not completely surprised he's not in work.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have found this definition of an attention seeker. It may help us all understand and be more tolerant towards Inbred.

The need for attention

Human beings are social creatures and need social interaction, feedback, and validation of their worth. The emotionally mature person doesn't need to go hunting for these; they gain it naturally from their daily life, especially from their work and from stable relationships.

The emotionally immature person, however, has low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence and consequently feels insecure; to counter these feelings of insecurity they will spend a large proportion of their lives creating situations in which they become the centre of attention. It may be that the need for attention is inversely proportional to emotional maturity, therefore anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are.

Attention-seeking behaviour is surprisingly common. Being the centre of attention alleviates feelings of insecurity and inadequacy but the relief is temporary as the underlying problem remains unaddressed: low self-confidence and low self-esteem, and consequent low levels of self-worth and self-love.
oh Uncle C BLESS YOU you'll get back to Brighton one day I am not sure when but one day, now take that Bardsleys size chip off you shoulder before it turns into a Harry Ramsdens size one;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here