Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Wall Street Scam will bring some banks to their Knees IRRESPECTIVE of Govt ...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think he just bottled another boxing match - what a girl.
To be honest I'm struggling to think of anything sadder than offering to fight someone from the safety of a keyboard Nipple. I'm embarrassed for you, fella.

D

Deleted User X18H

It does make me laugh that this thread wasn't resurrected until it was apparent my prediction would not come to fruition .............today at least!!

D

Deleted User X18H

To be honest I'm struggling to think of anything sadder than offering to fight someone from the safety of a keyboard Nipple. I'm embarrassed for you, fella.
Its cringe making BUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
146462ee-ffe7-485d-8160-bf76.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Ahh, I think you missed the thread where HB&B was wanting to have a boxing match with any one, it was referance to that and not meant to be taken as seriously as you obviously perceived it.

D

Deleted User X18H

Ahh, I think you missed the thread where HB&B was wanting to have a boxing match with any one, it was referance to that and not meant to be taken as seriously as you obviously perceived it.
I'm having a Boxing Match in April possibly 3rd with Frutos, for charity, much sponsorship required. What a weekend HB&B v Frutos The Grand National and The JPT Final

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
HB&B, just admit you're monumentally bored, there's no other reason why you'd post this tripe. I admit I'm very bored too but it's not my fault if my employer can't find me anything better to do is it ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hardly think you can comment as it was a referance to the thread when you were begging Frutos to box you and you chickened it.
Well f*** me ragged, the two biggest turds in the NSC punchbowl are still at it, safely tucked away behind their keyboards.

:tosser: :tosser:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well f*** me ragged, the two biggest turds in the NSC punchbowl are still at it, safely tucked away behind their keyboards.

Haven't you forgootten your 'mate' Questions ? Damn I must be bored I'm reduced to shit stirring !

D

Deleted User X18H

HB&B, just admit you're monumentally bored, there's no other reason why you'd post this tripe. I admit I'm very bored too but it's not my fault if my employer can't find me anything better to do is it ?

dxcccjkjjbbbjhhnjnhvwaaAAAAQRTFFFTGFFRRRRRRRREQWE3WWWWWW222222222222222222222QQaqA GF

This is HB&B JUNIORS first NSC post he is 14 months

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Give it a rest Sim, it's obvious you are trying to get a Friday Binfest happening which you can then step back from and critisize even though you started it so chill man - it is just a forum you don't have to get all fired up from behind your keyboard eh?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
dxcccjkjjbbbjhhnjnhvwaaAAAAQRTFFFTGFFRRRRRRRREQWE3WWWWWW222222222222222222222QQaqA GF

This is HB&B JUNIORS first NSC post he is 14 months

Glad you've finally found someone with the same mental age.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here