Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This single thread dedicated to winning you money.

D

Deleted User X18H

Why do you f***ing bother.
You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.
If brains was dynamite, you wouldnt have enough to blow your head off.

A couple of months ago you claimed you had a £30 free bet, but were skint so you asked on here if anyone had any tips. What sortof a professional gambler would do that.
Total Tosser

This. There a a few 'pro gamblers' at Corals in Dyke Road legendry they are. One of them does my neighbours windows but only of a Monday.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Thanks for the tip! I had £50k on Nadal to win and pocketed myself a cool £70k! Unbelieveable!!!!

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
my paddy power account looked lovely today i have to say lol

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
They would be the ones that you put up or should I say made up after full time....Funny how the only one you mentioned before 3o,clock was the Burnley one....You have no credability on here and are making yourself look very foolish...By the way Murray stands a very good chance tonight, it is his prefered surface after all and he has been in the final twice before, where it is the slam that Nadal has won the least times....You should call yourself a pundit not a tipster, they state the obvious, but then they also get paid for doing it, not to make themselves look a prat.

Indeed. NO'ONE likes an aftertimer

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry but you just don't have a clue and it's getting annoying now.
I'd be very interested in your staking plan as you went from having £20 on Murray one minute to thinking about staking a third of your entire mythical betting bank just 15 mins later. Very odd indeed.
Why don't you go to one of the Betfair forums and dazzle them there with your ability. That'll mean we won't be subjected to this nonsense.
Thanks.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
For your own sake mate, just stop

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
where is todays tip? im looking to throw away some money today.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i done another accum today £2 on Norwich, Hibs, fulham, inter, Roma £79 if it comes in

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Bit of info for goodwood today.... 4.40 spice fair. Expecting big run. 4/1

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I backed Nadal at 1/2 :wink:. Only had £20 on it though :laugh: :blush:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is one of the all time great threads.

Keep going, HsH, when you hit a run of winners you'll enjoy the mass quotings of non-believers! People don't have to follow your tips. But if you stop giving them, you won't ever get any sort of creditability back on here. Not that it matters, but it'll be a nice feeling.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I got on Rafael Nadal @ 9/2 before the quarter-finals so I'm covering my bet tonight by doing Djokovic to win 3-1 or 3-2. If its 3-0 to the Serb (which I doubt) then I lose all my bets but the more sets Nadal wins, the more money I win. Should be a cracking final.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The US Open is a very different prospect. Murray has beaten Nadal at this stage before and will step it up today.

I'm thinking of actually putting most of my recent winnings on, up to a maximum of £300 for this one.
I haven't seen this thread before, but in view of your other "Advice wanted" thread, I'd like to know on what basis you came to that conclusion? Whether Murray wins or not that sounds like wishful thinking, in other words you're thinking like a Murray fan (our boy's gonna do it!) rather than looking at it dispassionately.

Or to put it another way you're thinking like a gambler as opposed to someone who wants to make a living out of gambling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here