Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This single thread dedicated to winning you money.

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
i really have a bad feeling about Madrid tonight :(

if you're that concerned stick some money on getafe and the draw to cover yourself, just make sure you cover all options. bet365 have Getafe or Draw at 8/1, stick say a tenner on that then if madrid win you get £310 ish, and if they balls it up you still end up with £80 ish profit.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Dodgy offside missed a sitter i think miss of the year.

Not going to happen

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I've got to consider whether or not to bother with these any more. I have made just under £3000 in the last two months with focussed betting but it's no use just throwing a few of my bets on here because it only shows a tiny sample of my bets and gives a very skewed respresentation of the results I'm having.

Take today, I had £20 on Burnley, £20 on Saints, £20 Colchester, £20 Shef Wed, £45 Huddersfield, £15 Bolton £8 Brentford.

All in all, not the greatest of days whatsoever but still came out in profit atleast.

I guess I either have to share all my bets (and that's an effort seeing as I'm spending up to 10 hours a day on the betting front) or not bother posting them at all

From what you have put up so far, you couldn't tip shit down a toilet.....and dont mention the tennis, hardly rocket science that one....Taking Federer at 6/1 on Thursday though was quite shrewed....oh that was me lol.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Plenty of people on here like a punt, plenty of people on here make money from time but no one else makes themselves out to be a tipster. Nobody in their right mind would back Bolton today. I'm sorry but you're a tool.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I've got to consider whether or not to bother with these any more. I have made just under £3000 in the last two months with focussed betting but it's no use just throwing a few of my bets on here because it only shows a tiny sample of my bets and gives a very skewed respresentation of the results I'm having.

Take today, I had £20 on Burnley, £20 on Saints, £20 Colchester, £20 Shef Wed, £45 Huddersfield, £15 Bolton £8 Brentford.

All in all, not the greatest of days whatsoever but still came out in profit atleast.

I guess I either have to share all my bets (and that's an effort seeing as I'm spending up to 10 hours a day on the betting front) or not bother posting them at all

Why do you f***ing bother.
You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.
If brains was dynamite, you wouldnt have enough to blow your head off.

A couple of months ago you claimed you had a £30 free bet, but were skint so you asked on here if anyone had any tips. What sortof a professional gambler would do that.
Total Tosser

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Why do you f***ing bother.
You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.
If brains was dynamite, you wouldnt have enough to blow your head off.

A couple of months ago you claimed you had a £30 free bet, but were skint so you asked on here if anyone had any tips. What sortof a professional gambler would do that.
Total Tosser

this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here