Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This single thread dedicated to winning you money.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
0-3 rooney.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
very good post and spot on about the whole 'pro gambler' thing. They would not go near the english leagues. especially not the championship
I know a quite a few pro punters and can say this statement cannot be further from the truth. There are plenty of people making money on the English game believe me. Generally the more clued up punters lay the teams that are poor value week in week out...like Liverpool.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
should have had Man U in my accum, i just never know what to do when it comes to Bolton they are so hit a miss

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
LOL, HSH is a clown after all.

Won my 2 bets today. Covered Albion winning with 0-1, 1-2, and 0 - 2. And a treble on West Ham , Saints and Albion. Happy todays.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I know a quite a few pro punters and can say this statement cannot be further from the truth. There are plenty of people making money on the English game believe me. Generally the more clued up punters lay the teams that are poor value week in week out...like Liverpool.

in the premiership definitely there is value to be had but i can't see how anyone calling themselves a pro gambler can go anywhere near the championship because of its unpredictable nature.

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I had Arsenal, Man City, Brighton, Leicester, West Ham and Huddersfield... 5 out of 6 (yet again)

Hard luck fella. That's why I generally never go more than a treble these days.

I remember years ago, having a hige 8 or 9 team accy. All coming in, ready for HUGE BUCKS. All came in until 92nd minute, PALACE ...... YES FRICKIN PAPALCE SCORED A 92nd MINUTE PENALTY. Could anything possibly be worse than that.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Someone claiming to be something they're not. By all means share your bets and punts, but don't be a cocky shit and try and pretend to be God's gift.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i really have a bad feeling about Madrid tonight :(

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Hard luck fella. That's why I generally never go more than a treble these days.

I remember years ago, having a hige 8 or 9 team accy. All coming in, ready for HUGE BUCKS. All came in until 92nd minute, PALACE ...... YES FRICKIN PAPALCE SCORED A 92nd MINUTE PENALTY. Could anything possibly be worse than that.

I've mentioned this before but I had a 15 team accumulator with about £21,000 at stake a few years back. All my saturday matches came in, I was left with Chelsea vs Spurs in the Carling cup final the next day. Didn't sleep a wink, never ever been so gutted at the end of a match, still hate Spurs because of it, wankers

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I've mentioned this before but I had a 15 team accumulator with about £21,000 at stake a few years back. All my saturday matches came in, I was left with Chelsea vs Spurs in the Carling cup final the next day. Didn't sleep a wink, never ever been so gutted at the end of a match, still hate Spurs because of it, wankers

Ouch. That is gut wrenching.

Now imagine that was Palace. HA

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I've got to consider whether or not to bother with these any more. I have made just under £3000 in the last two months with focussed betting but it's no use just throwing a few of my bets on here because it only shows a tiny sample of my bets and gives a very skewed respresentation of the results I'm having.

Take today, I had £20 on Burnley, £20 on Saints, £20 Colchester, £20 Shef Wed, £45 Huddersfield, £15 Bolton £8 Brentford.

All in all, not the greatest of days whatsoever but still came out in profit atleast.

I guess I either have to share all my bets (and that's an effort seeing as I'm spending up to 10 hours a day on the betting front) or not bother posting them at all

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I've got to consider whether or not to bother with these any more. I have made just under £3000 in the last two months with focussed betting but it's no use just throwing a few of my bets on here because it only shows a tiny sample of my bets and gives a very skewed respresentation of the results I'm having.

Take today, I had £20 on Burnley, £20 on Saints, £20 Colchester, £20 Shef Wed, £45 Huddersfield, £15 Bolton £8 Brentford.

All in all, not the greatest of days whatsoever but still came out in profit atleast.

I guess I either have to share all my bets (and that's an effort seeing as I'm spending up to 10 hours a day on the betting front) or not bother posting them at all

Does anyone smell something?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Let me help you make up your mind - Don't bother

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here