Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This phrase is so RIDICULOUS it deserves it's own thread

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
RoyalAli said:

To save others time these links seem to be saying the opposite to Alices delusional claims. Apart from the totally unique occurence of Warnock getting stick the links suggest the atmosphere was too nice and that Reading are a nothing club.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
Nope, flesh, blood, bone and muscle.
I also have a backbone..
Funny that, if I didn't I wouldn't be able to walk.

oooooooooooh, Sally, what a WITTY and INTELLIGENT answer.

Take me now!

WANKER.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
Define Dweeb.

allow, this to be answered in the words of Easy 10:

Easy 10 said:

lily-livered, apathetic, bespectacled geeks who only got interested in football 4 years ago, and just pop along to the match while their mums shop for their socks and y-fronts in the town centre. Reading fans wouldn't know an atmosphere if it anally raped them at their 14th birthday party, and they'll make more noise at a Microsoft trade exhibition.

yes?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Ali your average attendence so far this season (thats ALL home games) including away support is 15,591 - just thought you might like to know!
I reckon thats a good 14,000 that dont sing aswell!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I have never been mugged in any other town than Reading, where it has happened now on 3 seperate occasions.

I try my best to avoid the place at all costs if I can help it.

But the Madejski? It's about as threatening as a toddler in a wheelchair

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Uncle Buck said:
Sums it up, that Brighton fans have to run messageboards for Reading fans.

Similar to how Brighton fans have to make the atmosphere when they travel to Reading.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Ali -

I believe you fit quite perfectly into the classic Easy 10 description of Dweeb.

I suspect that you still loiter in darkened Games shops in small off the beaten track streets playing Dungeons and Dragons with your mates who probably have rather lank long hair, occasionally up in a pony tail.

You used to sit on the school bus waiting for Marian to get on at the stop after yours where you would say 'morning Marian' and she would reply 'f*** off Ali you wankstain'

Your cheeks would blush as the whole bus laughed at you waiting for the ground to swallow you up.

But how you blossomed as you helped her that summmers afternoon with her chemistry assignment, for once, you had a reason to be important, a fleeting glimpse of popularity, torn so suddenly, ripped from your heart, by a swift kick into your goolies from Barry in the 5th year common room.

Now though, as third most important cashier at the Twyford branch of Bradford and Bingley you have a new reason for living. With, Ivor and Gordon you are forming a band and also have started going to the football.

amongst the Dungeon and Dragon local bods you have respect. You are a man of importance and nothing, not even worry about why you're still having wet dreams about Kelly Osbourne at the age of 21.

and they Reading fans are dull??!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Uncle Buck said:
In all fairness do they have any rivals?

Swindon and Oxford hate each other and view the Royals as an annoying little play thing.

I guess it is Aldershot, but Aldershot seem more interested in Farnborough these days.

None of them. Our crowds are bigger than Swindon, Oxford, Aldershot, and Farnborough put together.

We have no immediate local rivals. Its still a while before we get to toy with Real Madrid on a regular basis so I'm happy to wait. Its difficult to keep up with MASSIVE local rivals when we pale them all into insignificance. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here