Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This isn't healthy. Or is it?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I spent a fine evening yesterday on the POP with a mate I hadn't seen in a long time, and completed with a fine curry. But what enhanced my evening was the fact that I got chatted up by a seriously FIT twentysomething year old HONEY at Earls Court station at around half eleven last night. I'd noticed her as she sat down against a wall but she kept looking at me - then as I walked casually up the paltform, she got up and made a point of coming over and talking to me as I stood waiting for a train which happily (as it turned out) took 20 minutes to arrive.

I reckon some birds just like blokes in their thirties who are MARRIED. It's a theory that a lot of blokes I know subscribe to.

Anyway the trouble is, I can't stop thinking about her now. :nono:

I admire, respect and hate you all at the same time. That's not healthy.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
She was quite posh as well. She told me the name of the hedgefund company where she worked, and the tube stop she gets off at.

I should have gone the whole hog and got her number. And her name. :shootself

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lokki 7 said:
I admire, respect and hate you all at the same time. That's not healthy.
But you're married too. Like me, you too must have a ring on your finger and "not getting enough sex" stamped on your forehead, visible only to 25 year old nubile MINXES who foolishly get turned on by a little bit more experience, a bit more cash and the challenge of something they frankly shouldn't have.

It's just a question of waiting. :thumbsup:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Simster said:
She was quite posh as well. She told me the name of the hedgefund company where she worked, and the tube stop she gets off at.

Nah, that's well cool man. You go home knowing full well that you've still got it, but you haven't done anything wrong. Ace :drink:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
not good. best take a cold shower!
I'm in a similar situation just I've got a married woman who is texting me. She's VERY fit and a good laugh and is at my gym so I see her most days. Nothings happened but she's made it very clear something could. I don't know her full situation other than she's married with 2 kids. I'm just being the same as always and flirting (which I do with all the girls - and some boys Artois/Chappers :safeway2: ) but don't know whether to put a block on it?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My advice is leave well alone. Unless you want out of your marriage. In that case end it first before the funny business goes on or try and sort it out.

You will get found out eventually and the repercussions are huge. Unless of course you have nothing to lose.

Flirting is fine its a good confidence boost, tell yer missus you were chatted up. They will respect you more for it. But dont cross that line.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
This is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time ...........

..... all the time ........ all the time .......

*alarmclock rings*

take it as a compliment and move on. She will have done.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Simster said:

Simster, I take it your Mrs does not read this site!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Correct Buzza. But I'm not in the business of wrecking my marriage. I will move on from it, but it did make me feel GOOD.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I know how you feel Simster.

I was chatted up by a girl 9 years my junior in this club, she was definitely up for it but I left well alone and went back to my friends.

At the end of the night I went back to my car which was parked outside and I saw her, she was with a bloke but left him to come running over to chat through the driver's window. She was turned on by the glow of my Sat Nav display and I could see the geezer getting very pissed off.

After a couple of minutes chat I drove off, but it really messed with my head. Why did that sort of thing not happen when I was single?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Simster said:
Correct Buzza. But I'm not in the business of wrecking my marriage. I will move on from it, but it did make me feel GOOD.

I bet it did. It's only human.

We all (well most of us) enjoy the odd flirtation with members of the opp sex. That's FLIRTATION if my son is reading! :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
You can always imagine this woman whilst making love to your wife. Surely that is a fine compromise.
You could even encourage role-play in the bedroom. You could be the mild-mannered barbarian waiting for the night-wagon home while she is the wench with the diseased mouth looking for compassion and a good bumming in an uncaring world.
*copyright*

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Meade's_Ball said:
You can always imagine this woman whilst making love to your wife. Surely that is a fine compromise.
You could even encourage role-play in the bedroom. You could be the mild-mannered barbarian waiting for the night-wagon home while she is the wench with the diseased mouth looking for compassion and a good bumming in an uncaring world.
*copyright*

sue me :salute:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Meade's_Ball said:
*copyright*
Quality. :D

(As usual)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here