Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is just classic

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Why should she? She may be a lazy bitch, but what incentive does she have to get off her arse and earn money? Pride is not an option, she is the product of this scum-ridden administration, she has an expectation of something for nothing. She is better off now than if she was working - if you want to blame someone, blame this limp-wristed shambles of a country that managed to pay £58Million to DEAD people in benefits last year. Until the government takes charge of the system, stops paying people to do nothing and carries out a proper review of those in receipt of OUR money, people like her will thrive.

*and £2.6BILLION in fraudulent payments.....

Last edited:

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Dave the Gaffer said:
sausage up a wizzards sleeve?

Is that a Harry Potter saying?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry, it's my way of saying what others on here have described as 'bucket minge'! It's like throwing a sausage up a wizards sleeve!

I dont THINK Harry Potter has got one of those? ???

Although Ginger Ron might be glad of ANY company I spose!

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
:lolol:
was wondering if you get paid for coaching.
I posted a thread about it.....wondering wot people (parents) felt about paying to have their child play on a "select" team and pay the coach. Its what im doing at the minute and the moneys good. I couldnt remember of any system like this in Brighton/Havens/ East Sussex

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
There are several people who have opened their own soccer schools (after school or in the holidays) or run a one night a week session for around £2.50 to £6.00 per hour session. The school courses are cheaper than the 'independant' ones.
There are also some courses that seem to play on the desires of the parent's to have little billy or betty play for England and call themselves 'centres of excellence' or the suchlike, when they're actually just coaches like you find in any Junior Football Club with no more connections to professional football clubs than the average joe - but charge twice as much for a session.
There's even someone who (for a mere £250) will come and tell you if your kid is good enough to be a professional - and get you in touch with the 'right' people! (Hmmmn!)
People should be aware that there can be scams, but most well run clubs and courses show their quality on paper (and on the pitch).
When Lil' Coach started, good courses were few and far between, but now he has a choice of about four local courses at the weekends/evenings or in the holidays.
The John Robinson Soccer School in the summer holidays is slightly more expensive than most, but very well run with lots of freebies for the kids and the courses run by Andy Hulks in Lewes in the holidays are excellent, both for value and course content. They really learn a lot.

MOWTCHOPS

Banned
Feb 17, 2007
Downloaded Penguin said:
Not that fat...

annataylor.419893.full.jpg

Anna Taylor with her five children (from the left) Thomas, Charlie, Amber, Molly and Harry

If thats a BIRD I'm never going out again !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here