Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This is just classic

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
hmm ok having one child gave me permanent post natal depression. shall i have another one then? can i afford it? who cares, i'll just get more benefits!

twattwattwattwat!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
simple solution. She gets to keep her benefits but has to move to Sudan/Afghanistan/Somalia or some such and in return we take a hard-working immigrant from that country who wants to work in the UK or contribute to the local community they move to.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Downloaded Penguin said:
Not that fat...

annataylor.419893.full.jpg

Anna Taylor with her five children (from the left) Thomas, Charlie, Amber, Molly and Harry

Ugly though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The thing is I would never want to live like that. You may not have to work but who wants to be dirty scummer living off Diamond Whites and Tesco Value Curries. I would have a chipped Satelite dish but it comes with sofa sores.

Mind you she is getting more sex than me.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
The thing is I would never want to live like that. You may not have to work but who wants to be dirty scummer living off Diamond Whites and Tesco Value Curries. I would have a chipped Satelite dish but it comes with sofa sores.

Mind you she is getting more sex than me.

It's got to be more like wanking in a bucket for her other half though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buzzer said:
It's got to be more like wanking in a bucket for her other half though.

I imagine it would be like standing in the middle of the Steyne holding a rizla paper in the air.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Not that fat but lookes like a bloke.

Get a job and stop your f***ing moaning. I could pack it all in and get benifits but I choose to work.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
csider said:
Not that fat but lookes like a bloke.

Get a job and stop your f***ing moaning. I could pack it all in and get benifits but I choose to work.
:lolol: I actually thought that must be the dad. If thats her i can't believe she has ever had sex.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
It was her choice to have five children, one after the other - sorry, but my mum stayed at home after having two, not claiming benefits, and we realised we couldnt have expensive holidays or the latest games and toys because of that.

I feel sorry for those who genuinely cant get off of benefits, but this sausage up a wizards sleeve is taking the piss!

Bet she's pregnant again too.........:nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sausage up a wizzards sleeve?

Is that a Harry Potter saying?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
just stop the benefits.............they would have to get a job then. Should be a limit on how many benefits you can obtain. What pisses me off is that i bet these two are off to f***ing disney world and havent worked a day in 5 years..........folks have worked their whole life and have never got to see mickey mouse. THEY DONT EVEN HAVE TO FEED THEM!
The systems a joke.
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
f***ing CHAVS..................
:shootself

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Jeez...would people read the article.

she wants to get off benefits, her point is that the system is screwed because she'd be worse off than she is now.

And she's absolutely right.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
So what's the answer!!

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
the answer is
stop the benefits.
get you and your lazy husband off the sofa
get out of the door
Find a job
work hard
get promoted
get a pay rise
enjoy life

So she openly admits she doesnt have PND anymore (even tho having one caused it she wanted 5) but her husband stays at home......watching Sky Movies, or surfing the internet, or booking holidays to relax no doubt

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Downloaded Penguin said:
My sister has three kids and has managed to get a part time job only because her husband earns enough to support them all. Even then she has to rely on her mother to babysit and collect the kids from school or nursery regularly.

If her mother wasn't able to help then my sister wouldn't be able to work.
Until both of our kids were old enough to go to school my wife did not work. Some would say it was 'fortunate' that we were able to afford her not working. What happened was we decided to have kids and so made sure that we didn't commit to big things (like a new house for example) before the first kid so that we could survive without her money. We didn't think it fair to force our parents to act as free child care so that we could live in a bigger house. Sadly we appear to be in a minority

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here