Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Heskey rumour is rearing its ugly head again.....

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
Gus didn't play 2 up front all last season. So what makes anyone think he is going to this season.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Does Heskey drive a white Lamborghini?

One drove past brighton station last night around 6.45 - my first thought was who are we signing...

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I don't think Kishishev is a great example. 35 years old when signed, 32 appearances, 0 goals, released.

Please tell me you're having a laugh? Kishishev was one of the best signings, Gus has ever made. When we drew against Charlton at home, after Calderon got sent off. He single-handily ran the midfield, and nearly scored. The reason why he didnt score for us, is because he hasn't scored since 2004 playing for Charlton!

Sorry for bouncing this thread, but this comment made me cringe!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Heskey would be a fantastic signing.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
We don't play 2 up front.

We haven't had a striker who can fulfill the hold up role since Murray. When we had Murray, we often played 3 upfront, and ALWAYS started with at least 2.

People are obsessed with this idea that CMS and Hoskins would've been the perfect partnership. I have no idea why.

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think Kishishev is a superb example, was our best player during the first three months of our Championship season and I'm pretty certain he played a massive part in Bridcutt's development. One of my favourite players of the past ten years even though he only played for one season, complete class.

Im with you. Havent got a clue how StonehamParks stats prove his point.

He was class and did seem to help Bridcutt. plus im pretty sure he retired and wasnt released.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Please tell me you're having a laugh? Kishishev was one of the best signings, Gus has ever made. When we drew against Charlton at home, after Calderon got sent off. He single-handily ran the midfield, and nearly scored. The reason why he didnt score for us, is because he hasn't scored since 2004 playing for Charlton!

Sorry for bouncing this thread, but this comment made me cringe!

This,thought Kish was outstanding and TBH wouldnt have minded him staying another season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here