Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Heskey rumour is rearing its ugly head again.....

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
What's the point of signing of Heskey...Poyet won't play him upfront with CMS.
Still waiting for him to play CMS and Hoskins together...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How is that relevant? The question is, is he just what Owen needs?
But it makes a Heskey Drogba partnership, how does that work.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
anyone who doesnt think Heskey would be a brilliant signing is a complete plum. i dont believe it for a minute, but he would be immense at this level.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
anyone who doesnt think Heskey would be a brilliant signing is a complete plum. i dont believe it for a minute, but he would be immense at this level.

idiots.jpg

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I don't think Kishishev is a great example. 35 years old when signed, 32 appearances, 0 goals, released.

I think Kishishev is a superb example, was our best player during the first three months of our Championship season and I'm pretty certain he played a massive part in Bridcutt's development. One of my favourite players of the past ten years even though he only played for one season, complete class.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well we've just saved £20k a week by letting Mattock sign for Wednesday so we're nearly there.
Not to mention the Vicente saving.

Who honestly would take Vicente over Heskey.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Yep, that's just about how I feel. Would be a great signing for us, but very dubious about it happening

Webbzy

South West Corner Seagull
Jun 3, 2012
Portslade
Get worried everytime I read about this rumour we need to keep going with younger players that have more than one season left.

No doubt about his ability but I do not think we would get that many games out of him because of injuries; which makes the point about him having time to forge a strong partnership with CMS irrelevant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here