Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This big fire that what happened and that what has caused this big cloud fing

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
a) Is done anybody done bored of all the coverage that what it's been getting? 'Oooh dat fire that what started is still burning' and so on.

b) Are we gonna get to see the cloud that what is black and what is coming this way?

7.jpg

That cloud fing innit

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My mum sed if that black cloud fing comes this way, I'm not allowed out, but if that cloud fing doesn't then I am.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its just another ploy by the oil companies to make more profits.

Last time they pretended the was to be a blockade, when prices were at their highest to that everybody panic bought petrol.

Now they have blown up the refinery (which is of course insured) so that everybody panic buys again.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it is a terrorist attack and the news people and authorities are at the moment covering it up for fear of mass panic. Watch this space.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Spielberg said:
I think it is a terrorist attack and the news people and authorities are at the moment covering it up for fear of mass panic. Watch this space.

I agree. They ruled out a terrorist attack far too early, for my liking. Plus there were reports that noone could get close to it and evidence of what happened will have vanished. Cover up if you ask me!

Cycnical BoF

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How will we no if that big black cloud fing is over us tonight, cos it could just be a normal white or grey cloud fing but we wouldn't no cos its dark and the sky is black at teatime when its dark

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You will for sure know when it next rains and your car looks like it has been sprayed with black paint.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
I agree. They ruled out a terrorist attack far too early, for my liking. Plus there were reports that noone could get close to it and evidence of what happened will have vanished. Cover up if you ask me!

Cycnical BoF

Yer coz of course people should go close to a big fire. Did your mum not tell you that what you should done when there is fire? Don't go close to it!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Its not as if anyone is bothered a f*** about Hemel Hempstead anyway.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Imagine if that was a nuclear power station in the South East , million dead ???

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Spielberg said:
Imagine if that was a nuclear power station in the South East , million dead ???

Yes but it ISNT.

:jester:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
it was all jet fuel that was there, nothing that is used in cars etc

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The point is the could blow up a nuclear station and we are all f***ed

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If they blow up a newclur power station we wuld all be protected becos the newclur bombs are all held in by the corrs

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Apparently there was smoke coming from the plant for THREE days before. Think its just a leak that got a bit out of hand.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
one of the office girls came up with the most plausable causes of the fire,

Was it caused by someone chucking a fag onto petrol? :dunce:

Yes because obvoulsy there will be petrol lying about eevrywhere with people smoking near it :lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Them nasty BLACK clouds getting everywhere these days. What we need are some nice WHITE ENGLISH clouds when we blow up our ENGLISH oiltanks. Still, what do we expect when we allow all that BLACK oil to be brought into this country?

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:

Yeah, you're right.

The best time to commit a terrorist atrocity is when it'll have most impact.

Like, say, 6am on a Sunday morning.

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here