Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This big fire that what happened and that what has caused this big cloud fing

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
a) it's not a refinery

b) the only thing affecting fuel prices are idiot consumers filling up with petrol needlessly.

c) the facility deals primarily with aviation fuel.

Dandyman

In London village.
Are there any duck ponds in Hemel Hempstead ?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Easy 10 said:
If they blow up a newclur power station we wuld all be protected becos the newclur bombs are all held in by the corrs

The corrs???

index.jpg

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Dandyman said:
Are there any duck ponds in Hemel Hempstead ?

I can see LDC's argument now.

One minute you build a football stadium, the next planning permission is given for a nuclear facility, then before you know it, it blows up killing everyone in Falmer and the surrounding picture postcard villages.

This Oil refinery blowing up at Hemel will be the death of the stadium I tell you.

Dandyman

In London village.
Hannibal smith said:
I can see LDC's argument now.

One minute you build a football stadium, the next planning permission is given for a nuclear facility, then before you know it, it blows up killing everyone in Falmer and the surrounding picture postcard villages.

This Oil refinery blowing up at Hemel will be the death of the stadium I tell you.

:ohmy: :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I only found out about it 30 mins ago when I bought the newspaper. How out of touch am I! :jester:

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Barnet Seagull said:
a) it's not a refinery

b) the only thing affecting fuel prices are idiot consumers filling up with petrol needlessly.

c) the facility deals primarily with aviation fuel.

From BBC:

The Buncefield depot feeds filling stations for diesel and petrol, industrial oil and domestic heating oil for north London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.

£10 limit at some petrol stations in Milton Keynes area :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's only ONE THING in Southampton papers right now anyway.

Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah WoodwardRedknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blahRedknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah blah blah thousands feared dead in Chichester nerve gas bombing blah blah Redknapp blah blah Madaric blah blah Lowe blah blah Woodward blah blah

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Bono said:
From BBC:

The Buncefield depot feeds filling stations for diesel and petrol, industrial oil and domestic heating oil for north London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.

Do they work there?

I used the word PRIMARILY for a reason...

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Bono said:
From BBC:

Thats not bad, a tankful for a tenner.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Uncle Spielberg said:
You will for sure know when it next rains and your car looks like it has been sprayed with black paint.
yeh but............i got a black car........wiv tinted winders innit?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Uncle Spielberg said:
You will for sure know when it next rains and your car looks like it has been sprayed with black paint.
But i have a black car.....:lolol:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Springal said:
it was all jet fuel that was there, nothing that is used in cars etc

That's why one of the first eye witness interviews shown on tv was with a TESCO tanker driver, cos they are well known for running around airports with avgas! Someone is telling porkies methinks!

Apparently there was actually mixture of avgas, gas oil (diesel) and petrol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here