Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Third Test- India v England- Venue: Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad 24-28.02.2021

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A marginal call goes India's way, does it? How convenient.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
The 2 Indian commentators not biased either :lolol:

Not a single mention of one of the ‘umpires call’ LBW decisions they got despite barely clipping, not a single query.

Feels like that Gatting finger wagging tour!!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Last match we see Anderson and Broad opening the bowling, unless we bowl India out cheaply.

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
The 2 Indian commentators not biased either :lolol:

Not a single mention of one of the ‘umpires call’ LBW decisions they got despite barely clipping, not a single query.

Feels like that Gatting finger wagging tour!!

It's a good thing those tours weren't widely available on television given the amount of moaning going on now about what are, at worst, marginal decisions going India's way.

Imagine the reaction to some proper old fashioned howlers consistently going their way over the whole tour. Finger wagging would be the least of our worries.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
C4 in some kind of pact not to look at a single controversial incident.

How can you have an interval break and not even look at the Stokes catch!? Utterly bizarre.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I dont care about how much the pitch spins but the foot marks cutting up like that less than one day in is totally unacceptable. Awful grounds keeping, you’re endangering players.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
I dont care about how much the pitch spins but the foot marks cutting up like that less than one day in is totally unacceptable. Awful grounds keeping, you’re endangering players.

Complete joke. Honestly. These two commentators are a couple of clowns as well. Not even suggesting this is fine that evening session on day 01 its fine for fast bowlers to be turning there ankles and what is as Swann said no better than an alotment.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
How's he not giving that LBW with all the LBW s they gave them.

This is a joke. Honestly. **** off. Cheating twats. I hope we take their ****ing heads off in the summer.

Commentators not going to mention it though are they. Should be 10-2. I might have to switch off, this is making me madder than Monday.:censored:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think an umpire is more likely to give an lbw decsion when a slow bowler is bowling. That one did look out but new ball and a fast bowler puts more doubt in the mind doesn't it.

The definitely need to sort the landing marks, you can't be landing in that.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
All parky is doing out there is breaking the foothold up further with that thumper

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
And ANOTHER marginal LBW call - umpires call, not given. Every umpires call in the England innings was out.

Not wholly true. Crawley was given not out on an umpire's call about three balls before Root was given out on one.

But there's wasn't much benefit of doubt given to batsmen (although in honesty the ones that were given looked pretty out to me, the only one I'd have not given was Stokes)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'd bowl a few beamers turn round to the umpire point at the shitshow of a pitch shrug and walk off

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Not wholly true. Crawley was given not out on an umpire's call about three balls before Root was given out on one.

But there's wasn't much benefit of doubt given to batsmen (although in honesty the ones that were given looked pretty out to me, the only one I'd have not given was Stokes)

Gave Broad out and it was missing by a foot!

7 decisions and we got 1 go our way, yay.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here