Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Third Test- India v England- Venue: Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad 24-28.02.2021

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Look at the way his foot buckles as he lands - risking career ending injury to Broad or Anderson, how can you be allowed to get away with that? If that happened at county level after 70 odd overs the game would be at risk and the club would be fined.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The Indian commentator digging a huge hole of his own talking about the specially able.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Gave Broad out and it was missing by a foot!

7 decisions and we got 1 go our way, yay.

There were actually four umpire's calls and one went our way

And the Broad decision was missing by about an inch. I was surprised it was given out but it wasn't that bad a call - I've seen worse!

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
There were actually four umpire's calls and one went our way

And the Broad decision was missing by about an inch. I was surprised it was given out but it wasn't that bad a call - I've seen worse!

I'm including Crawley - who didn't review but was only just clipping and came up umpire's call, and the Stokes catch, soft decision out, and the LBW they've just had not out.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There was me thinking how this thread was a beautiful distraction from Monday night's perils.

It's merely a new angry channel.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Ball: *hits pad*

*1/10000th of a second later*

Commentator: "Inside edge!!"

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Thought he was absolutely plumb there, not seen any spinner delivery go over the stumps on an LBW appeal but that one somehow did. ???

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Ben Stokes

‘It’s ****ing day one and the footmarks are falling to bits, this is meant to be test cricket’

Couldn’t agree more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here