Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think what you are doing you mighty palace haters!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
not many key board warriors around when palace came off the train at falmer,suprise suprise!

I hate this keyboard warrior term, you either have to ignore it & let the person think they've just got away with basically calling you a chicken shit.... Or make yourself look an absolute ballbag by telling everyone how you can handle yourself (we can all talk a good fight)
Granted there are a lot of people that say shit on here & make sarcy comments they wouldnt dream of saying to somebody's face, bit of a catch 22 I suppose & that wasn't a dig at you rev as I kind of agree, it's just one of them things you cant answer without making yourself look a cock when it's aimed at you

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Dunno what you're getting so bothered about Mr C. It's highly unlikely that anything will happen before the game and knowing the Met they will hold Albion fans back for a long time after full time. I mean, how much trouble was there back in September ? After all, any vandalising of Selhurst can be considered an improvement.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
All the hype regarding palace is a bit childish,some poor brighton kiddie will end up getting a pasting whilst you lot scuttle back to your laptops!
Just grow up! Its a game of footie:facepalm:

Rory - for someone who was 'active' (to one degree or another!!) in the '80's I find your lecturing more than a little hypocritical - give it a f***ing rest FFS!!!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Great we have really moved on from 76!:facepalm: THATS THE POINT PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT HARDER TO JUST GO TO THIS GAME WITH ALL BO**OCKS THATS BEEN SPOUTED??? If you took part in the aggro in the 70's you should be pushing 60 so why should we be dragging the youth into all this rubbish again:glare:

Pushing 54 actually !! , reminds me I must look out my white ' Sawards Aces ' Butchers coat , my cherry red DM's, Crombie with blue hankie in breast pocket, Trilby with blue and white headband , braces , silk North Stand scarf etc etc oh happy days hahaha

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cherry red dms,coming back in,well saw a few at boro last week!!!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
cherry red dms,coming back in,well saw a few at boro last week!!!

My 12 year old daughter has a pair of Cherry red DM's- apparently they're fashionable at the moment

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great we have really moved on from 76!:facepalm: THATS THE POINT PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT HARDER TO JUST GO TO THIS GAME WITH ALL BO**OCKS THATS BEEN SPOUTED??? If you took part in the aggro in the 70's you should be pushing 60 so why should we be dragging the youth into all this rubbish again:glare:

Most of the boys who took part will be in their early to mid 50's by now and its their grand-kids taking over the legacy.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
TBF I've not seen masses of keyboard warriors offering Palace up for fights, But then maybe I'm just naive in this respect. I'll be wearing my Brighton top but wont go looking for trouble and I do not expect any either.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
They're not called Nigels for nothing, if you're that worried about a Palace 'mob' (LOL the very thought), remember this is a 'mob' who took buses instead of the train/tube to the New Den they were so fearsome.

And parked up in Seaford and Polegate when they played down here......

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here