Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think what you are doing you mighty palace haters!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Hang on, so they come on our forum & call us a shitty little club ect ect & we're supposed to be all nice jolly & polite to them so they dont slap our supporters....... f***ing hell mate no wonder they take the piss, also if a group of them twats did happen stumble across a Brighton fan don't you think they'd take libertys anyway ? Regardless of what's been said on here

Hang on, so they come on our forum & call us a shitty little club ect ect & we're supposed to be all nice jolly & polite to them so they dont slap our supporters....... f***ing hell mate no wonder they take the piss, also if a group of them twats did happen stumble across a Brighton fan don't you think they'd take libertys anyway ? Regardless of what's been said on here

:facepalm: thanks for backing up my point good sir.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
They're not called Nigels for nothing, if you're that worried about a Palace 'mob' (LOL the very thought), remember this is a 'mob' who took buses instead of the train/tube to the New Den they were so fearsome.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would be surprised if most of the Palace fans could READ, so spouting off on an internet forum is ok.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Rev,agree with you,same old on here,give it the big un,then moan when the get a slap from someone,
happens at most big games around the country ,gobby little shits thinking they can go around,then melt away after getting a slap.
Then if it does kick off up their,they will be the first ones on here saying that we have a naughty elemen
iF YOU BEHAVE YOUR BE FINE,IF YOU GO LOOKING IM SURE YOUR FIND,like most grounds

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Personally I don't hate Palace...don't get me wrong,love it when they lose,but they are people just like us...at least nobody can accuse them of being glory hunters. My club has a couple of Palace fans and about seven Brighton fans...we have great banter and we all have a go at the Glory hunters in the club...so much so that hardly anyone of them will wear a Prem shirt there.
Those Palace fans who post on here ,a couple seem like nice guys,Sir Nigel and a couple of others and the fans who play for the REMF.Like all clubs they have their knuckledraggers as we, and all clubs do.
Still love to beat them and slag them off banter wise though.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
:facepalm: thanks for backing up my point good sir.

What you on about ?
I think you're worrying over nothing to be honest & let's face it the Brighton & palace rivalry isn't gonna go away because youve decided to become the voice of reason on NSC is it so maybe you should facepalm that

What you on about ?
I think you're worrying over nothing to be honest & let's face it the Brighton & palace rivalry isn't gonna go away because youve decided to become the voice of reason on NSC is it so maybe you should facepalm that

He's not really trying to be the voice of reason. It's yet another thread where he reminds us that he has been a fan for a long time. All the while we were really shit with smaller attendances he was a face at the Albion that a lot of people knew. Nowadays he's just another middle-aged bloke in the crowd and he hates it.

Rev,agree with you,same old on here,give it the big un,then moan when the get a slap from someone,
happens at most big games around the country ,gobby little shits thinking they can go around,then melt away after getting a slap.
Then if it does kick off up their,they will be the first ones on here saying that we have a naughty elemen
iF YOU BEHAVE YOUR BE FINE,IF YOU GO LOOKING IM SURE YOUR FIND,like most grounds

not many key board warriors around when palace came off the train at falmer,suprise suprise!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

I agree with all that & can't stand these gobby little Danny dyer wannabes that seem to have been on the increase but I do still think we should tell them to get f***ed when they come on here to inform us we take it up the arse and so on

He's not really trying to be the voice of reason. It's yet another thread where he reminds us that he has been a fan for a long time. All the while we were really shit with smaller attendances he was a face at the Albion that a lot of people knew. Nowadays he's just another middle-aged bloke in the crowd and he hates it.

oooh! a face i like that! noodles reckons i was a face,i'll settle for that old noodle chap:thumbsup:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
God you do come out with some sht return of the rev.
ohsht-1.gif

Nov 10, 2011
I'm wearing my shirt with pride like I do to every game, and I'd urge everyone to do the same. If I get started on just for wearing the stripes and I've done nothing to provoke them (which I won't be!) then more fool them.

how will some kiddie get a pasting? because he's walking around croydon in his brighton top shouting caravan insults?

if you wear no colours and you shut up until you get to the ground i think you'll avoid any pasting... it really isnt hard to avoid trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here