Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Think what you are doing you mighty palace haters!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Well said Rev.I really don't give a sh*t about them or any other team.Its only Brighton that make my day (week) when we do well or not.

D

Deleted member 18477

how will some kiddie get a pasting? because he's walking around croydon in his brighton top shouting caravan insults?

if you wear no colours and you shut up until you get to the ground i think you'll avoid any pasting... it really isnt hard to avoid trouble.

how will some kiddie get a pasting? Because he's walking around croydon in his brighton top shouting caravan insults?

If you wear no colours and you shut up until you get to the ground i think you'll avoid any pasting... It really isnt hard to avoid trouble.

Great we have really moved on from 76!:facepalm: THATS THE POINT PEOPLE ARE MAKING IT HARDER TO JUST GO TO THIS GAME WITH ALL BO**OCKS THATS BEEN SPOUTED??? If you took part in the aggro in the 70's you should be pushing 60 so why should we be dragging the youth into all this rubbish again:glare:

All the hype regarding palace is a bit childish,some poor brighton kiddie will end up getting a pasting whilst you lot scuttle back to your laptops!
Just grow up! Its a game of footie:facepalm:

...says the bloke who can't make a post without making it look like a retarded 9 year old has just discovered smileys and gifs. I'll take more notice of what you say when you decide to act your age on here you attention-seeker.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Awful attempt at being the saviour of the Brighton kids. Do you seriously believe NSC has an effect on an attendance. It's a small percentage voice in the grander scheme. And taken that about 10 Palarse fans come on here, that only equates to about 8% of their fanbase. So get some perspective and make better reason for your statement. Feels to me like an attention seeking thread.

awful attempt at being the saviour of the brighton kids. Do you seriously believe nsc has an effect on an attendance. It's a small percentage voice in the grander scheme. And taken that about 10 palarse fans come on here, that only equates to about 8% of their fanbase. So get some perspective and make better reason for your statement. Feels to me like an attention seeking thread.

i think you wanted the mob for palace thread:facepalm:

How old are you? Approaching 50 years old and you post crap like this. Is your life that shit that you need to do this to get noticed?

life can get shit at that age, I've gotta stick up the 40 something here, you can either read his crap, or something from some 17 year olds complaining the can't take booze on the coach to Palace or how do you get to Croydon on the train, FFS when I was that age we went to Corfu on our own, nowadays they can't even get out of bed without consulting the 'medicine man' ie NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here