Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you know for a fact will be SHITE before you've even seen them...

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Are all women "super heroes" shite ?

I think it deserves its own thread. I think they are you know.

I think you're on to something, Easy. And in the spirit of this thread, I can think of a couple more. Barbed Wire (not even Pamela Anderson's plastic tits in the mid 1990s could save this) and Elecktra (a completely forgotten movie with Jennifer Garner). These movies were doomed from the start, in addition to being shite they were a financial loss, so why even bother persisting with this garbage?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I read yesterday that there's going to be an American remake of The Killing, set in Seattle rather than Copenhagen. I just know that's going to be terrible in the same way that I knew that the remakes of Get Carter and The Italian Job were going to terrible

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
a new Wetherspoons.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Was looking arund the tv channels last night for something to watch. Channel 5 about 9 o clock a film called 'Exit Wounds' Pressed 'i' to get the DL on it. The first couple of words read 'Steven Segal and Dmx' I stopped reading and moved on........................................

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Airplane repo: A programme about a man trying to repossess peoples planes
Taking on Tyson: Mike Tyson enters the competitive world of pigeon racing
Football shirts by Nike.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you're on to something, Easy. And in the spirit of this thread, I can think of a couple more. Barbed Wire (not even Pamela Anderson's plastic tits in the mid 1990s could save this) and Elecktra (a completely forgotten movie with Jennifer Garner). These movies were doomed from the start, in addition to being shite they were a financial loss, so why even bother persisting with this garbage?

Very true. I'm all for a tightly fitted latex costume on a nicely proportioned buxom wench, but they are without exception uterly RUBBISH super heroes.
Lets not even get STARTED on Supergirl.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here