Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you dread to hear from your girlfriend/spouse

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
The one where she says "You know I said that I couldn't find my birth certificate? Well, I've got something to tell you about what it says on there under "gender"........"

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
My current one (and my God aren't I paying for this...) is "I told you three years ago my ankle and foot was broken and you didn't believe me...."

Currently on crutches and in a wheelchair off her feet for 8 weeks following corrective surgery to fix the broken ankle, metatarsal and correct the tendons and ligaments....pushing the whining bitch around ASDA with the constant reminder that it was "my fault" is not my idea of a fun Friday morning.

f***.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
seeing as some seem to be taking the opportunity to share some old 'jokes', here's my favourite on the subject:

"does this dress make me look fat?"

"no, dear, of course not....you make the dress look fat."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
..."what do you want me to say?"
"Anything. What are you thinking?"

Aaaaargh

Note also that these conversational demands generally surface while I am watching football. Or reading the paper. Or playing Unchartered 2. Or having a shit.

NEVER when East pigging Enders is on.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"We need to talk."
"About what?"
"Not now - later."

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
My current one (and my God aren't I paying for this...) is "I told you three years ago my ankle and foot was broken and you didn't believe me...."

Currently on crutches and in a wheelchair off her feet for 8 weeks following corrective surgery to fix the broken ankle, metatarsal and correct the tendons and ligaments....pushing the whining bitch around ASDA with the constant reminder that it was "my fault" is not my idea of a fun Friday morning.

f***.

Sainsbury's??

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sainsbury's??

Being told that "I don't need to go to the beer aisles" is going to be a novelty for about two days...making her clip herself in to the disabled shopping trolley is my only method of revenge at the moment. That and threatening to leave her in her rented, Red Cross, non-propellable wheelchair if she keeps it up...

Templeton Peck

Faceman
Jul 15, 2009
Brighton
Why don't you support a good football team like Man United? And after her first Brighton game, why is your ground so crap? (despite being told I'm boring her when I've tried to explain both before)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"We need some new pillows."
Exactly how many pillows do we need? We've got too many already - they're all over the room.
And no, they don't need to be symmetrically organised on the bed in descending order of size.
It's not as if I sleep on them anyway.

"I don't want any chips."
You do want some chips, so this will mean that you'll be eating mine instead.
"Just one or two" can be translated as at least half of them.
If you want some chips, I'll buy you some of your own.
You do realise that they've still got the same calories whether they're yours or mine.
Forget it, I'll go hungry...

"Where do you see us going?"
I don't know, but it's not going to be shopping on Saturday afternoons.

Last edited:

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3439579 said:
I seem to attract a lot of women who enjoy rough, aggressive sex. It's not normally my thing but they always initiate it by saying stuff like "I'm not your girlfriend, I'm waiting for a bus"

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here