Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you do to deliberately wind other people up

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I been knocked sideways so many times by people running for the tube that now (when walking between platforms) I deliberately slow down when I hear someone running behind me and often veer into their path to ensure they never get to train.

Whats yours ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Brighton Bloke said:
When I have to sit next to a bloke on a train/bus and he larges it on his side of the seat by spreading his legs as wide as he can.....

I fart just before I get off leaving him to enjoy the odour.

That was you ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I keep saying I want Sven OUT. Loads of people seem to hate that.

But I'm also a complete arsehole when it comes to letting people out of junctions. Even if the traffic in front of me is going nowhere, I still prefer to pull forward into the space in front and block people off, just because I CAN. Equally, I'll drive behind someone so you couldn't slide a Rizla between my bumper and the car in front, just so someone indicating to pull in from the outside lane doesn't get in front of me.

See ya on the road, SUCKERS !

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
When crossing a pedestrian crossing (on green) at a junction near my home, when I see a cyclist jumping the lights away to my left (wishing to pass in front of my path) - I deliberately vary my pace in an unnatural fashion and laugh as the cyclist wobbles in confusion over whether to pass infront of me or behind.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
clapham_gull said:
When crossing a pedestrian crossing (on green) at a junction near my home, when I see a cyclist jumping the lights away to my left (wishing to pass in front of my path) - I deliberately vary my pace in an unnatural fashion and laugh as the cyclist wobbles in confusion over whether to pass infront of me or behind.

That was you then !!!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
If someone is right on your arse when your driving I like to slow down loads just to piss them off and if an over taking opportunity comes along speed up so they can't get passed.

This works best with some Trevor in a Nova with a stereo which is 6 times more valuable than the car :salute: :clap2:

Last edited:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Ernest said:
I also like to go into my local 'Pick 'n' mix' store such as Woolworths and lick all the chocolate off the chocolate peanuts before putting them in the ready salted peanut section

:lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Making "lovefilm scheduled maintenance" messages come up

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Putting Fixtures, Ringtones or Kanchelskis under a stupid comment or where someone posts where they havent read previous threads....

rool

Jul 10, 2003
_wilka_ said:
If someone is right on your arse when your driving I like to slow down loads just to piss them off and if an over taking opportunity comes along speed up so they can't get passed.

This works best with some Trevor in a Nova with a stereo which is 6 times more valuable than the car :salute: :clap2:

If it's daylight I just put my lights on briefly and laugh as they hit the brakes

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I have recently aquired a diesel company car, and it needs a service... so, if someone is driving too close behind me, I put the clutch in and floor the accelerator for a second.

A helluva a noise and a helluva cloud of diesel smoke chokes the tailgating goon into a less suffcating safe distance.

Works particularly well on dolled up hairdressers in their Audi TT convertibles.....

Aside from that, EVERYTHING I do is designed to annoy someone...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If someone is sitting right on my arse on the motorway in the outside lane I just tap my brake pedal and imagine them crapping themselves as they think they are about to pile into the back of me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here