Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Things that annoy you about other clubs.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For me everything pales behind Liverpool's "this means more".

Everything about the arrogant, narrow-viewed blindness of such a ridiculous self-important and obviously false statement makes me rage-vomit every time I hear it. I can't even comprehend the level of entitlement it'd take to actually think that it's true.
We've seen it all. We've won the lot. We are united, and we are shot.

Hateful fan base.

Liverpool however......no problem. Never lorded it over us :shrug:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
The venomous insistence of so many rival supporters that Brighton will run out of luck and go down any day now. As though we claim the party will never end.

It's curious how often one hears this from fans of Big Six clubs -- who flatter us with their insecurity -- rather than, say, Palace. At least in my experience.
I really liked Tony's response to this recently. 'All.clubs get relegated at some time. I hope when it happens to us, I'm a very old man...we don't worry about these things'

In other words. 'We're just enjoying our life dude. We'll leave the handwringing to you'

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sussex 'Gooners' They say you're never more than a metre away from a rat, the same applies to the above when in any Sussex town.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Liverpool and Everton fans - booing the national anthem, lack of contrition over Heysel, starting the tragedy chanting (Munich) but then having a problem with it when done in their direction, believing themselves to be more important than the rest of the country (Scouse not English) and yet chanting ‘England’s #1‘ at Pickford (at the Amex) when you might think from everything else they say England didn’t matter.

That said I have met plenty of decent supporters of both clubs, so it is not irretrievable….!
It's like some weird cult. 2 of my best friends are Pool fans. Rational and objective in all other aspects of life. But as soon as the topic turns to Liverpool they become the most myopic, insecure, defensive people ever. It's not just some tribal football thing-it does seem to be a trait of that particular club.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Sussex 'Gooners' They say you're never more than a metre away from a rat, the same applies to the above when in any Sussex town.
Laying in bed having a cup of tea, I’ve just read that to my Mts and received a dry slap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here