Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things people say that they immediately regret....

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
My friend shows me a picture of her not long ago passed away baby sister.

Not looking, i thought she said "this is ME as a baby" not "This is MIA as a baby".

Don't take a look at the picture but look to be witty and get an insult in (we're all like that in my group of mates) and say "wow you're an ungly baby, not changed much".

The look on her face confused me. Then she repeated what she said. :facepalm: 's all around

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I'm going to use this thread as an apology to someone on this board. I can't for the life of me remember who you are/were but you had a spare ticket off me for The Enemy at the Dome a year or so ago.

I think the bigger apology is due for making someone pay for a ticket for The Enemy!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Happy birthday,you have lots of cards.Reply,yes my husband died last week.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i was once in someones house fixing something and i noticed a photo of the bloke standing with jocky wilson.
i started talking to him about darts...did he play? did he go to the televised events etc.
he asked me why i was asking about darts as he had NO interest in the game whatsoever.
i then said a presumed he was into darts because of the photo of him and jocky.
he then replied.....jocky wilson, who's he? thats a photo of my wife

D

Deleted User X18H

i was once in someones house fixing something and i noticed a photo of the bloke standing with jocky wilson.
i started talking to him about darts...did he play? did he go to the televised events etc.
he asked me why i was asking about darts as he had NO interest in the game whatsoever.

Boom Tish

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Once said to my mates sister at a 21st, to be fair I hadn't seen her for a bit.

How long before your baby is due?

I'm not pregnant............

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Once said to my mates sister at a 21st, to be fair I hadn't seen her for a bit.

How long before your baby is due?

I'm not pregnant............[/QUOT

Harty,I assume that was a 21st Birthday party and not the weight of the lady in question!:clap2:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
When's the baby due...

And a variation on that theme (if your policy is only to give up your seat for old people and pregnant women)

'Would you like to sit down...?'

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
"just back from the leicester game - what a load of shit it was i left at half hime we was lucky to be 2-0 down, sulivan who? he reminds me of mark walton allways in no mans land?

adams out

there was about 100 or even more who left at half time. "

Sorry, I couldnt resist :lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My other halfs sister came back from her holiday all tanned last year, but it revealed lots of marks on her arms that I hadn't noticed before.

"Blimey, what are all those marks there then. Have you been self-harming or something ?"
"I used to. Yes".

:facepalm:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

I wondered why you don't hear about Jocky these days...now he's Jacqui.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here