Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things in films that don't make any sense..

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'll start:

Why doesn't the bad guy just shoot Bond when he has the chance instead of explaining his entire dastardly plan..

If moonlight is just reflected sunlight, why are vampires cool with it?
they can't just shoot Bond coz it's not in the script if he was shot in say" The Spy Who Loved me" then we wouldn't have Been able to watch Moonraker ,simples innit

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Toy Story: all the toys are TOYS. Yet they all talk. (Hear me out).. Except Bullseye, Woody's horse. "But he's a horse!" I hear you cry. "Horses can't talk!"

Now, obviously Woody is a cowboy. Cowboys can talk. Buzz is a spaceman. Spacemen can talk. Etc etc. BUT, how about Rex the dinosaur? Mr Potato Head? The bloody peas in a pod!!? How can 3 PEAS talk but the horse just makes guffuffled noises? What nonsense.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
In The Rock, during the scene where they have to break into Alcatraz he has to navigate his way through a huge fan so Connery can unlock a door to the side of the fan and let the others in. He says he memorized the fan blades revolutions and still remembers them. He gets through the fan and unlocks the door next to it from behind to let the others in. When he was first escsaping years ago, he would not have had to memorise the blades revolutions as the door was next to the fan. All he would have had to have done was unlock the door on his way out and walk through without ever having to go through the fan.

I've never thought of that before. Now you mention it, you're right! Either you're a genius or I'm a moron...Probably a bit of both with the latter the more appropriate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here