Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things in films that don't make any sense..

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
In The Rock, during the scene where they have to break into Alcatraz he has to navigate his way through a huge fan so Connery can unlock a door to the side of the fan and let the others in. He says he memorized the fan blades revolutions and still remembers them. He gets through the fan and unlocks the door next to it from behind to let the others in. When he was first escsaping years ago, he would not have had to memorise the blades revolutions as the door was next to the fan. All he would have had to have done was unlock the door on his way out and walk through without ever having to go through the fan.

door was added at a later date after he escaped?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
door was added at a later date after he escaped?

Possibly this is the answer. I would haveto watch it again to see which I am not prepared to do due to Nicholas Cage being a gurning bell-end.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why do people sleep in a position that ensures the only moonlight in the room falls directly on their face?

Isn't it a scientific fact that if a woman sleeps with moonlight on their face then they don't have to take off their make up before bed and when they get up it will still look perfect along with their hair.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Part of the reason I hate most ACTION films is that they get shot at about 100 times and they always manage to pull their head out of the way or the bullets always just miss. Utter BOBBINS.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Why are 90% of automobiles so spotlessly clean as if they've never been driven before or all characters, no matter their class or wealth, have them scrubbed without blemish by local homeless people looking for a hard-earned buck, or each garage in America has a built-in carwash for motor wagons to sleep in each night?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Whenever somebody dresses up as a cop or a doctor or nurse or some such, and then blends into a police scene or a hospital scene. Very unrealistic. The other police, or doctors and nurses, would recognize somebody who shouldn't be there. The uniform does not hide the face.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Also, in raiders of the lost ark they dig 60 feet down to a tomb that's been hidden by the sands of time for a thousand years, but when they escape they just push a sand stone out of the way and climb out of a free standing tomb next to the airport.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
If Buzz Lightyear doesn't know he is a doll, why does he freeze and act like one when Andy is around. Sorry, i'm enjoying this too much

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Where Eagles dare...when escaping in the bus to the airport they hit the trip wires to bring down the telegraph poles....they explode but you can see that they have been sawn through as the stumps are flat and not jagged from an explosion.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Movies where someone/something big and loud sneaks up on people. An example I can think of is in Terminator Salvation when they're in the abandoned gas station with the other people getting food. Suddenly a huge metal hand bursts through the roof and grabs people. During the rest of the scene this huge machine is stomping around and making lots of noise. How is it he snuck up on them? Did the big ol' robot tip toe up to the building saying "Shhhhhhh. Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits"?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In Anal Intruders 3, how did the nurse manage to do that without lubricant.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Movies where someone/something big and loud sneaks up on people. An example I can think of is in Terminator Salvation when they're in the abandoned gas station with the other people getting food. Suddenly a huge metal hand bursts through the roof and grabs people. During the rest of the scene this huge machine is stomping around and making lots of noise. How is it he snuck up on them? Did the big ol' robot tip toe up to the building saying "Shhhhhhh. Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits"?

In that terminator film, how the hell do the humans hide their tanks, planes, helicopters etc? If the machines are so advanced (I mean they end up TRAVELLING THROUGH BLOODY TIME), why can't they find AN ARMY?

Plus where do the humans get their food?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
In that Cars film.

How do they manage to build anything? They don't have arms or hands. They have wheels.... Also how do they reproduce?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here