Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things Can Only Get Better.........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As finally the red flag is lowered over our country.

Blue is now the colour of politics so let's not sing sad songs around the fire but rejoice in this wonderful day.

I have a tear in my eye on this joyful day

Arise David Cameron your country beckons you to govern

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
As someone who was told that my job probably depends upon the Tories and their cuts not being elected, forgive me for not joining in.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
As the son of a stockbroker, snobby education at Eton and Oxford, and lasting marriage to the daughter of a baronet, his story really echoes elements of my own life, and i am glad such a person now represents me and my interests (shooting things, rewarding the rich, changing my mind all the time like an idiot and hating people of a funny colour). Well done British voters. You've just shot me in the foot.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Blue is now the colour of politics so let's not sing sad songs around the fire but rejoice in this wonderful day.

Bankers f***ed up the economy, let's now see how bankers best mates deal with it.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
the toffee nosed smarmbandit and young smeggy will fall out within six months,
which will probably mean another election within twelve months.

Things will get better if you stand to inherit a million quid

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
As the son of a stockbroker, snobby education at Eton and Oxford, and lasting marriage to the daughter of a baronet, his story really echoes elements of my own life, and i am glad such a person now represents me and my interests (shooting things, rewarding the rich, changing my mind all the time like an idiot and hating people of a funny colour). Well done British voters. You've just shot me in the foot.

One of the funniest things I have ever read !

Dandyman

In London village.

Personally I'm shocked that CMD has allowed some frightful oik from St Paul's into the cabinet. Give it another decade and they'll let in Christ's Hospital types.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its sad the Labour supporters on here are so bitter and cannot acknolwedge a very good speech by Cameron the way the Tory supporters gave Brown full credit for his resignation speech but that sums up the debate on NSC I am afraid.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009

:lolol:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

Great day indeed.

Just a shame those pesky Liberals remain a fly in the ointment.

Come on Dave, let's make Britain Grrrreat again!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Dear oh dear some of the lefties are really irritated tonight, calm down your time is over

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So overspending by the Labour government had nothing to do with our fiscal position then I take it.

Nor the PFI spendin whcih isn't on the balance sheet.
Nor the liabilities of the Public sector pensions.

No, just the bankers :shrug:

Labour didn't have very much at all to do with the rest of the world's economy collapsing. Most countries never even heard of 'PFI spending'. Not that it matters. Banking snouts in the trough brought us to this point, pure and simple. The true Enemy Within, and the big bonus boys should be strung up by the balls on the street corners of every major city in the world. IMHO, like.

Dandyman

In London village.
Its sad the Labour supporters on here are so bitter and cannot acknolwedge a very good speech by Cameron the way the Tory supporters gave Brown full credit for his resignation speech but that sums up the debate on NSC I am afraid.

Timmy, the election is over. You don't need to be discrediting the Tories any more.

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
Good speech by cameron but it was all just reterik.
I don't dislike the man but i do fear for him when the right wing of he's own party start to stab him in the back [which will be very soon]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here