Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Thimble keegan boring wanker

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Thimble who?

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
this comparison to huddersfield town is really annoying me and i'm sure it gives him a little chuckle to himself everytime he posts it but come on ITS NOT f***ing FUNNY.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
It's BEHIND YOU!!!

What?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
You can normally tell a Thimble Keegan thread by the fact it says Thimble Keegan under Thread starter.

Best thing to do is not click on it .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My fellow commuter - Comedy Genius

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Provoking a reaction...A top one.

Also your poll options are a bit off though as anyone that really knows would not say I was a "boring wanker" and although I am generally a funny person I would never say I post comical things on this website...In fact on this website I am 100% serious as my previous posts on the financial situation and on Coppell's decision just before he left are testiment to that.

I never "afford a chuckle" at my match reports because they are serious reports, you have obviously never read one.

As I have said many times before I am not bothered what people think but the fact I provoke the reaction I get is class.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Last edited:

Carry on, always good to hear comments about how the Albion play.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Harmless fun and I've read worse.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Match reports are good and he always makes some interesting points but the whole Huddersfield Town thing is really lame and stopped being funny at the end of August. For a so-called serious poster he has made himself look a bit silly by keeping it going so long, but there again the whole point of these forums is freedom of speech so if he thinks its funny he's not harming anyone (or calling them a wanker like this thread starter) so fair enough.

Albion And England Forever.

227 BHA
Worthing BHA

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Thimble Keegan is not a boring wanker, but is instead a generally funny person. According to Thimble Keegan, anyway. And he should know.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Nah. The Huddersfield thing is just a little joke, but he writes good match reports I find.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
MidlandSeagull69 said:
this comparison to huddersfield town is really annoying me and i'm sure it gives him a little chuckle to himself everytime he posts it but come on ITS NOT f***ing FUNNY.

Does it really matter ?

It doesn't matter enough to warrant a thread about it. Every poster has quirks and shortcomings except me, and I don't believe TK's shortcomings are remarkable enough, nor are most other's.

Now MS69 has announced his by virtue of pointing out another's.

You know, I'm right, as usual. :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Come on the Town!

or have I misunderstood the thread:jester:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Don't get it really but he can post whatever he likes. I don't like these threads where one poster questions the right of another poster. Bit sad really.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here