• Thimble keegan boring wanker

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Thimble who?

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I think the point is his general high standard is let down by his dull obsession with the Huddersfield town thing

rool

Jul 10, 2003
There are worse culprits at the one trick pony stuff but they are 'quality posters' so that's ok then.

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
the only point i was making was about the shit comparison to huddersfield town,

i didn't mention anything about his match reports an its not a personal attack you politically correct arseholes.

everyone is entitled to an opinion yet i'm not?

i'm sure he is a top bloke with interesting contibutions, my only point was the Huddersfield thing really annoys me.

and also if someone can have a poll about the best A road in sussex i can vent my anger at a piss poor comparison

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
MidlandSeagull69 said:
i'm sure he is a top bloke with interesting contibutions, my only point was the Huddersfield thing really annoys me.

If you know it annoys you then do not open it.

Anyway blame the club for this. It is them that changed our kits from the proper blue we have worn for years to this shite sky blue number that looks like Huddersfields kit.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I don't think people were attacking you personally MS69. I thought most people were broadly in agreement with you.

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
i do avoid it but i was readind a question to the insider and he had to put it in that.

as for looking like huddersfield, do you think it is possible for the 92 league clubs to all have a different style of kit?

are we the same as hartlepool?

or did the colour change really upset some of you? its not like we've never changed style or colour.

Aug 21, 2003
birmingham
Voroshilov said:
I don't think people were attacking you personally MS69. I thought most people were broadly in agreement with you.

of course look at the poll result, and i was saying that i was not attacking him, i don't care what these muppets think of me they can say what they like, i know deep down i'm a better person than these PC tosspots

Last edited:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
What PC tosspots? Who exactly has been PC in their comments? I think you've got the wrong end of the stick.

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
TK gets my vote.

Perhaps Mr/Mrs/Ms MS69 you have spent too long in the northern part of the country and have lost you sense of perspective.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
His match reports IMHO are the most insightful ones on here and I must say if you get annoyed by a running joke and harmless as the Huddersfield Town one then I feel very sorry for you. Personally it raises a smile every time and will do more so, now that I know it annoys you.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
No problem with Thimble Keegan whatsoever.. in fact I quite like the Albion/Huddersfield Town connection.. which reminds me I should look on here more often

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think there are far more worthy things to get annoyed about on NSC. Like Artois scrapping that marvellous lesbian avatar I used to like so much.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Absolute quality, I cannot believe this thread is still on page one well into the second day.

As I have stated so many times before I really do not care what people think of the posts...I am not ever going to be bothered by what some people say to/about me on a internet message-board.

The only observation I will make is that is if MidlandSeagull69 wants to have a dig at something that pisses him off then that is fine as the change of kits has pissed me off so I am having a dig at that...What I do find odd is that MidlandSeagull69 seems to have taken my match reports far too seriously and is rather full on in his criticisms and has gotten into it a little too much...Oh well, nevermind but if you want to have a moan at something then try the latest war between Kev the Ape and Biscuit.

People have also made the excellent comment of "if you do not like it then do not open it" and that is spot on. I do the same as I am probably the only registered member of NSC that has not viewed the "Word Association Game" thread as I know I would just find it rubbish...Trust me, choosing not to look at a thread is not difficult.

As for the joke stopped being funny after the first time I say it was not even funny then and was never meant to be. It was intended at a light-hearted dig at something I saw as the club doing very wrong. Now what is funny, as ChapmansThe Saviour touches on is that it pisses people off and makes him smile. Me too as I do enjoy irritating people. To be honest I would have stopped it after the first few times but as it riled so many people and wound them up I just had to carry on. Now thanks to MidlandSeagull69 I think I have enough inspiration to carry on annoying people with the Huddersfield thing for the next 10 years.

As for mentioning it on "Ask The Club" I know Insider and have been mates with him for quite a few years now and he knows me.

Anyway, I cannot believe I have written so much on this as it is pointless.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Last edited:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
:clap2: :clap2: Quality mate!

I was one of those who found the whole "Huddersfield Town" reference irritating (and said so earlier in this thread) but having followed it now find it quite amusing and look forward to this weekend's match report.

Funniest thing is that MidlandSeagull69 has just given TK reason to keep the Town reference going and knowing how much it annoys him will probably give TK great pleasure in keeping it running and running!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here