Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thierry Henry

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
just seen the arsenal highlights, his pass out to pires where he missed the ball on purpose, :clap: :clap: fckin brilliant!!

could do a job? cmon magoo get ur finger out!

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He can do it against a mix of Middlesbourgh youth, veterans and foreign ladies but never does it on the big stage against anyone decent. At least rarely ever. Used to like him now think he is an arrogant twat. Henry suck my balls.

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
college tomorrow half time, get to bed :dunce:

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
:D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I watched that last night and Arsenal were awesome.

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
OGH :bowdown: :bowdown:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Les Biehn said:
Henry suck my balls.

Didn't realise you were into that sort of thing, hey what ever floats your boat :dunce:
no but seriously there is no denying he is a quality player with world class skills. no doubting he would get into any team in the world, no question

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Les Biehn said:
He can do it against a mix of Middlesbourgh youth, veterans and foreign ladies but never does it on the big stage against anyone decent. At least rarely ever. Used to like him now think he is an arrogant twat. Henry suck my balls.

So true - usually, but not always, he blends into the backgrounf on the biggest stages. No doubting his quality but his balls ??

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Roger Mellie said:
So true - usually, but not always, he blends into the backgrounf on the biggest stages. No doubting his quality but his balls ??

Don't think that's true at all. Think how many goals he's scored against the likes of Chelsea and Man Utd. also seem to remember him having some great games in the champions league (e.g. Inter Milan away) and I'm sure he'll have an impact on the Real Madrid game.

2nd best player in the world IMO after Ronaldinho.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
El Turi said:

2nd best player in the world IMO after Ronaldinho.

I second that, but it was a close contest between Henry and OGH for that second place though :clap2:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I wouldn't say Henry was even the best in England. Lampard and Rooney are better than him. Maybe not more talented but they can do it in Europe and on the International stage.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Les Biehn said:
Against wank opposition.

Whilst middlesborough were undeniably poor, if it was so easy to produce sublime skills and score a hattrick why didn't more arsenal players do it? Or why don't (M)any other players do it?

Henry is a sublime player and it's an absolute pleasure to watch him play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here