Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's Some Big Metal Cage Like Structures On Our Hole at Falmer

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Makes no odds on when its done really. We wont be kicking off until August 2011. :nono:
QUOTE]

Yeh, but dont forget the rock concerts, world boxing matches and stock car racing that will be staged ahead of that.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
here we go....

i am hoping for this thread to degenerate into another subtle "im better/more important (delete as applicable) than you" effort from alan, with potter kicking off for the sake of kicking off

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Let's calm it down with some photos of the big metal cage like structures in question.

img8337.jpg

img8334new.jpg

img8336.jpg

:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it something to do with Health & Safety , a metal cage around the hole to stop the workmen falling in ?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Metal form work. Base of the West?stand. Make a metal former, surround with shuttering poor in concrete, drive in long threaded rod, allow to dry and bolt steel on top. Bob's your uncle. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Now all we need is to kidnap Archer & Bellotti and bury them under the concrete !!! :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They're for making artificial caves for the bats.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You absolute HYPOCRITE.

I posted the very same thing, I think it was around Christmas, and you slaughtered me because you said I had no evidence and I wasn't prepared to reveal my source.

Cock. :tosser:

What does where we were six or seven months ago have to do with where we are in the schedule now? Christmas time, you say? That's going some to be three weeks ahead of schedule two weeks into the project...

I've only withheld a name because I would be pretty confident it would mean so little to so many people. Still, if you can find out where I blasted you for 'posting the very same thing', I'll consider taking you a smidge more seriously.

Other than that, come back when you've got a worthwhile thing to grizzle about. Cock. :tosser:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Now all we need is to kidnap Archer & Bellotti and bury them under the concrete !!! :thumbsup:

We don't want those bastards anywhere near the new stadium-in concrete or otherwise. I'm all for them being embedded in concrete (along with Stanley) but somewhere more appropriate-like a sewage works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here