Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's Some Big Metal Cage Like Structures On Our Hole at Falmer

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just gone past on the bus, a whole load if quite tall metal cage like things being put together on top of the huge mounds of earth by the A27 side.

Makes a refreshing change from seeing diggers making huge holes :clap2::clap2:

apologies, no pics, sure someone will deliver the goods!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Large creature discovered at Falmer

309px-Peter_Crouch_Russia_vs_England_17_o%D1%81tober_2007_training_one_day_prior_to_a_match.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You cant trust those Polish builders , set them a schedule and they will finish it before its supposed to. :ohmy:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
You cant trust those Polish builders , set them a schedule and they will finish it before its supposed to. :ohmy:

Makes no odds on when its done really. We wont be kicking off until August 2011. :nono:

ah well, at least it appeases a section of the fans who were set in thier ways into thinking the project would never be completed.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Don't know how true this is, but someone told me yesterday that the Falmer work is NOT running to schedule.

It is, he told me, about two to three weeks ahead of schedule.

Cool.

Maybe just maybe they will finish it early and we can move in a wee bit quicker.....please :clap2:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Maybe just maybe they will finish it early and we can move in a wee bit quicker.....please :clap2:

Doubtful. I think they really do intend to open officially in the August, though there will be some ramp-up events, for which I'd imagine would be quite a take-up.

However, it would be one of the appalling ironies that we could be sitting in the pissing rain, catching pleurisy and pneumonia at Withdean - meanwhile two miles up the road is a brand spanking, shit-hot stadium that isn't ready to use because they've run out of paper napkins...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Someone who speaks to people at the club on a regular basis.

He did tell me who told him, but I cannot remember for the life of me who it was, other than that it was someone at the club.

HOWEVER, I don't have it mind that it was someone working on the Falmer project directly.

You absolute HYPOCRITE.

I posted the very same thing, I think it was around Christmas, and you slaughtered me because you said I had no evidence and I wasn't prepared to reveal my source.

Cock. :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here