Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there's been a bit of speculation about lewis dunk moving to a bigger club

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
so how much would you be happy to sell him for ,

D

Deleted member 18477

1.5 million? Is that some sort of sick joke? Chamberlain went for 10 times that and he was unproven at championship level.

Dunk has proved his worth. 10 million or they can seriously f*** off! Gus and Tony need to slap a price on him sharpish to either scare potential buyers away or force them to cough up.

Jesus 1.5 mill! this is 2011 not 2001!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I think a bid of around 4 million would certainly test our resolve. Gus rather than the board may feel that is too good an offer to turn down, as he may have proven targets who will cost a few quid.

If he did go I would want 3-5 million including a large percentage sell on clause coupled with a loan move back to us until the end of the season. No club will offer more than 3.5 million in my opinion.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
problem is if it is 3m, and club say no, and dunk wants the move, and the buying club have tapped him up.

this is probably the scenario coming in the winter window.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
They should not even consider selling him, have a word with lad, point out that hed be better off for now as a first team regular in his local team, one that has a real chance of promotion to the epl in the next few years. Why go and sit on the bench at a big club when he may be playing against them anyway soon. Give him a good contract for a few extra years, hes not going to miss out on a big move if he doesnt go now because hes got the ability to be a top player and can continue to learn his trade with us at a good level playing consistently and still make a big move before hes even 22/23

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I think a bid of around 4 million would certainly test our resolve. Gus rather than the board may feel that is too good an offer to turn down, as he may have proven targets who will cost a few quid.

If he did go I would want 3-5 million including a large percentage sell on clause coupled with a loan move back to us until the end of the season. No club will offer more than 3.5 million in my opinion.

Hes not worth selling for that, worth so much more as our player, we must do everything we can to keep him

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I would be amazed if he moved on this season, unless someone offered stupid money (which they wont)....think he will be around for a couple of seasons yet.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Anything less than £6,000,000, plus £4,000,000 in bonus clauses (Played for England, etc) and they can f*** off.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
12 million..... No lower. Need to make it clear that he is not for sale though. We are no longer a selling club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here