Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
Tread f***ing carefully if you're going disrespect my children mate !
One is terminally ill so yeah I'm happy for every day I get to spend with all my children.

It was a tongue in cheek comment telling you I wasn't a sad person that sat at a pc all day not a deep and meaningfully "peace on earth" post.

if your child is terminally ill, then get off NSC and start looking after it rather than telling NSC about your issues. You should be more bothered about finding out methods of treatment for your childs illness than spending all your time on NSC.
I couldn't care less for your child as every year 8.1 million children don't even reach their 5th birthday due to preventable reasons, the biggest killer being diarrhoea. Hope your child gets treatment because 8.1 million don't.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
if your child is terminally ill, then get off NSC and start looking after it rather than telling NSC about your issues. You should be more bothered about finding out methods of treatment for your childs illness than spending all your time on NSC.
I couldn't care less for your child as every year 8.1 million children don't even reach their 5th birthday due to preventable reasons, the biggest killer being diarrhoea. Hope your child gets treatment because 8.1 million don't.

There is no treatment & you better pray you never bump into me you ****

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
You'll have to do better than that Falmer. You've been caught hook, line and sinker. We've all got wise to your 'random Youtube' line of defence.

I'll break it down for you then

Ten Step Method To Staging a Terrorist Attack
1) Hire a Crisis Management firm to set up an exercise that parallels the terrorist attack you are going to carry out. Have them run the exercise at the precise locations and at the very same time as the attack. If at any stage of the attack your Arabs get caught, tell the police it was part of an exercise.

2) Hire four Arabs and tell them they're taking part in an important exercise to help defend London from terrorist attacks. Strap them with rucksacks filled with deadly explosives. Tell the Arabs the rucksacks are dummy explosives and wouldn't harm a fly.

3) Tell four Arabs to meet up at London Underground and disperse, each getting on a different train. Make sure Arabs meet in a location where you can get a good mug shot of them all on CCTV which you can later endlessly repeat to drooling masses on television.

4) While four Arabs are in London, plant explosives in their houses in Leeds. Plant some explosives in one of their cars in Luton for the police to later discover. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics on this one.

5) Before the bombings take place, make sure you warn any of your buddies who are scheduled to be anywhere near where the bombs go off. If this gets leaked to the press, just deny it.

6) 4th Arab goes out partying in London night before and ends up getting out of bed late. No worries, the 9/11 'hijackers' did the same thing but that didn't cause us a big problem. 4th Arab catches bus to see if other Arabs are waiting for him. 4th Arab starts hearing about explosions in the London Underground. 4th Arab comes to the realization that this he is being set up and freaks out. 4th Arab starts fiddling in his rucksack. 4th Arab sets bomb off and is blown up.

If you hired any additional Arabs and they also got wind of the set up, make sure tere are GPS locators in the rucksacks so you can have police snipers ready to kill them before they can blow the whistle.

7) After the bombs go off, put out a story for over an hour that the explosions are a simple electrical fault. This gives you cover time to make sure the lazy bus Arab is dead and any other hired Arabs who reneged are also dead. Make sure any CCTV footage that doesn't support your official story is either seized or destroyed.

8) A few hours after the bombings, have one of your boys post an 'Al-Qaeda statement' claiming responsibility. Don't worry about the whole 'misreferencing the Qu'ran' thing, these idiots don't have the attention spans to figure it out.

9) After you have made sure that all the Arabs are dead and you are managing the story accordingly, wait for four days until the police piece together the story and find the explosives you planted in Leeds and in the car in Luton. Remember that Qu'ran and flight manual in the hijackers' car? Ha ha, they fell for that one hook, line and sinker. No need to change tactics this time either. The time delay will convince the gullible public that a real investigation is taking place. Create a background of the hired Arabs being militant Muslims. The drooling masses, as was the case with the '9/11 hijackers,' will ignore stories of neighbours saying they were the quiet, educated types who liked children and playing sports.
BBC excerpt: One local resident described him as "a nice lad".
"He liked to play football, he liked to play cricket. I'm shocked."
Another resident said he was just a "normal kid" who played basketball and kicked a ball around.

10) Sit back and enjoy as Blair and his minions grandstand in front of television cameras about staying the course in the war on terror. The pay raise, extra agency funding, and power to strip more freedoms and liberties made the ten easy steps to staging a terrorist attack a worthwhile venture. The dozens of dead people were necessary collateral damage. This is a dirty war, we need to be less moral than the terrorists to defeat them.
And that's how the government staged the bombings in ten easy steps.
Granted, you can interchange different pieces of the puzzle. The bombers could be real terrorists that knew exactly what they were doing. All you would need to do is control the 'mastermind' behind the attack and make sure his boys carried out the job in the way you wanted. Voila.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
There is no treatment & you better pray you never bump into me you ****

I lost my Mother due to terminal illness, whats your point? A child dies every 4 second. I did say we need to fix the whole world, not just our own family.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
No, they were training at the time for terrorist attacks and yes it was on a thursday morning, something they had never done before. How the hell do you know if they are training people about terrorists attacks on a sunday at Bank? I hope this isn't more shite your going to feed me with.

walking past, seeing a hundred people, dozens of emergncey vehicles and being told i had to walk the long way round. oh and it was in the metro the next day. probably a couple of times a year they do this. and where is your evidence for the training in the rush hour (which would have approximately the same effect as an actual attack)?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I lost my Mother due to terminal illness, whats your point? A child dies every 4 second. I did say we need to fix the whole world, not just our own family.

My point was explaining to you why I was happy to spend each day with a child that is lucky to be here each day.... I didn't say i was the only person going through this shit did I but you said I was pathetic for being happy about being with my family....... You carry on though

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
My point was explaining to you why I was happy to spend each day with a child that is lucky to be here each day.... I didn't say i was the only person going through this shit did I but you said I was pathetic for being happy about being with my family....... You carry on though

No, I said your pathetic for not looking beyond your family. It's a big world you know.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
No, I said your pathetic for not looking beyond your family. It's a big world you know.

Who says I don't look beyond my family ?
I've seen baby's dieing in icu in guys hospital, don't you think that makes a mark on a person.... It was a tongue in cheek comment telling you I had more in my life than a f***ing pc.
Anyway don't take the moral high ground, you're the one who in one breath wants to solve the worlds problems & in the next tell me you couldnt care less about a terminally Ill child who fights everyday to be here

Last edited:

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
Who says I don't look beyond my family ?
I've seen baby's dieing in icu in guys hospital, don't you think that makes a mark on a person.... It was a tongue in cheek comment telling you I had more in my life than a f***ing pc.
Anyway don't take the moral high ground, you're the one who in one breath wants to solve the worlds problems & in the next tell me you couldnt care less about a terminally Ill child who fights everyday to be here

Nope, I said I couldn't care less for your child in-comparison to the 8.1 million children who die from PREVENTABLE reasons every year.Yes it's sad to lose a child to an illness we can't cure, but it's f***ing horrendous to lose 8.1 million children to illnesses we can cure easily.
Remember I told you to get off NSC to look for alternative treatment whilst you still have precious time. Don't twist what I mean on such a sensitive topic for us both.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
6) 4th Arab goes out partying in London night before and ends up getting out of bed late. No worries, the 9/11 'hijackers' did the same thing but that didn't cause us a big problem. 4th Arab catches bus to see if other Arabs are waiting for him. 4th Arab starts hearing about explosions in the London Underground. 4th Arab comes to the realization that this he is being set up and freaks out. 4th Arab starts fiddling in his rucksack. 4th Arab sets bomb off and is blown up.

thats a new one. all four went in to London together. you must be confusing your conspiracies. dont blame you, there are so many intertwined with each other.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Nope, I said I couldn't care less for your child in-comparison to the 8.1 million children who die from PREVENTABLE reasons every year.Yes it's sad to lose a child to an illness we can't cure, but it's f***ing horrendous to lose 8.1 million children to illnesses we can cure easily.
Remember I told you to get off NSC to look for alternative treatment whilst you still have precious time. Don't twist what I mean on such a sensitive topic for us both.

It's a terminal illness, there is no alternative treatment. Jesus you come across utterly, utterly moronic.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
thats a new one. all four went in to London together. you must be confusing your conspiracies. dont blame you, there are so many intertwined with each other.

Well then you clearly didn't pay any attention to the attack. How do you think the bus exploded then? or did that not happen either?

look Beo boy, just face you can't actually accept anything which a conspiracy theory tells you as it will break you as a person, thats all it really is with you. Your in denial from obvious situations. Your obviously very dependant on the governments and there propaganda. You don't want to see any other angle because you can't handle it. Wake up smelly.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
It's a terminal illness, there is no alternative treatment. Jesus you come across utterly, utterly moronic.

there are plenty of alternative treatments away from the NHS. I'm not saying it'll be the cure but there's always a chance. Miracles do happen you hopeless bastard. I hope tezz79 has more hope than you.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
There's my post rosa..... Does that warrant what you have been saying ?

What more could a man want? I would like to think a man in a difficult period of his life would want to prevent this for others. Not just sit back in a football ground for 90 minutes a fortnight with his family and think this is everything in life. Research alternative treatments, save your child and then many others after. Is that not what you should want? Don't give up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here