Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there was no moon landing .... discus

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...Too much of a coincidence that just by chance the police and fire service were at the time outside kings cross training to deal with a bomb attack just before it actually happened. What are the chances of that?

no they weren't. there was a office based role play scenario being carried out, no live emergency services involved. you think for a minute they would plan a training session for a Thursday morning in the rush hour? they do such things on Sundays, when the City is empty. oh wait, you would think that, because you believe its all a setup despite no evidence other than people adding 2 + 2 = 7.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
i can only presume young twats like you see no problem with lying........can i use the word twat against a girl?...........oh yes i can since you said bollocks earlier.......what a charming young girl you are

No offence but with all the grammar checks I seem to undergo. Whats with all the ......................?
The swear words you type just bring your true intelligence to surface. Can't think of anything clever to say can you pasta brain?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Can we just ban this cretin?

Rosa/Falmer, f*** off. Don't you realise that blindly believing every conspiracy is just as stupid as believing something in the news, actually it's probably more stupid. If you're going to try and shove your stupid views down our throats, then at least argue properly, not just act like a knob for attention.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
no they weren't. there was a office based role play scenario being carried out, no live emergency services involved. you think for a minute they would plan a training session for a Thursday morning in the rush hour? they do such things on Sundays, when the City is empty. oh wait, you would think that, because you believe its all a setup despite no evidence other than people adding 2 + 2 = 7.

Sunday is engineering works, not terrorist training day. I may of lied about my first language in order to prevent a constant grammar check but you sir lie in order to win a debate. Back up your post please because I know for a fact you can't.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
What makes you think Al Qaida would assist ETA in attacking Madrid? I'm not rubbishing your idea, I'm intrigued and willing to listen.

I wasn't suggesting they would I was making the point that they are one of the only organisations capable & that it was a classic al Qaida style attack.... I don't think ETA had anything to do with it, I was just saying IF it was them then they would need backing from either al Qaida or a state sponsor to pull off such an attack..... If that makes sense

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No offence but with all the grammar checks I seem to undergo. Whats with all the ......................?
The swear words you type just bring your true intelligence to surface. Can't think of anything clever to say can you pasta brain?

to be fair i like full stops...............................................................................you are just an easily influenced delusional idiot..........................and you said bollocks first...........................

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I'm not altogether sure Falmer is happy. Perhaps, as has happened with Doctor Who, the next reincarnation will be a rather jolly character with an eccentric yet approachable manner.

Doctor who was responcible & it was the tardis made to look like a plane that hit the towers..... It's bush & the timelords, you all need to wake up

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Sunday is engineering works, not terrorist training day. I may of lied about my first language in order to prevent a constant grammar check but you sir lie in order to win a debate. Back up your post please because I know for a fact you can't.

engineering works? they could do both, and there's 52 sundays every year too. i've been past Bank when they have been training and there was some recently, nice little photoshot to reasure us they are improving after the failings of 7/7. Sunday is do anything that requires fewer people around day. nice dodge of the main point though, as always, from the fact there werent training.

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
I'm not sad rosa, I'm happily married with children & a front row ST to the glorious Amex ..... What more could a man want ?

If you think thats all you need in life then I rest my case, you live one hell of a sad life. Let me guess, you and your family all sit together wearing the socks, shorts, shirt and tracksuits too just so they know what a great dad and husband they really have.

What more could a man want? What about freedom for every man, women and child on the globe and not just your own. Look beyond yourself and realise we are all one, and thats not just including where you sit at the Amex.

Sunday is engineering works, not terrorist training day....Back up your post please because I know for a fact you can't.

However, I know for a fact that I can.

Operation Osiris was an anti-terrorist training exercise at Bank station held on Sunday 7th Sept 2003.

BBC News - 7/7 police radios inadequate, inquests told

The inquests into the deaths heard how all emergency services and members of London Underground took part in Operation Osiris on September 7 2003 at Bank Tube station. The hypothetical scenario was a chemical attack on the Underground. Mr Coltart told the inquest: "Following that exercise and the debrief process, all the emergency responders were warned in terms that their radio system was inadequate for responding to a situation almost identical in many respects to that which transpired on July 7."

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
engineering works? they could do both, and there's 52 sundays every year too. i've been past Bank when they have been training and there was some recently, nice little photoshot to reasure us they are improving after the failings of 7/7. Sunday is do anything that requires fewer people around day. nice dodge of the main point though, as always, from the fact there werent training.

No, they were training at the time for terrorist attacks and yes it was on a thursday morning, something they had never done before. How the hell do you know if they are training people about terrorists attacks on a sunday at Bank? I hope this isn't more shite your going to feed me with.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

oh rosa not more lies (see what i did with the full stops there)

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
If you think thats all you need in life then I rest my case, you live one hell of a sad life. Let me guess, you and your family all sit together wearing the socks, shorts, shirt and tracksuits too just so they know what a great dad and husband they really have.

What more could a man want? What about freedom for every man, women and child on the globe and not just your own. Look beyond yourself and realise we are all one, and thats not just including where you sit at the Amex.

Tread f***ing carefully if you're going disrespect my children mate !
One is terminally ill so yeah I'm happy for every day I get to spend with all my children.

It was a tongue in cheek comment telling you I wasn't a sad person that sat at a pc all day not a deep and meaningfull "peace on earth" post.

Last edited:

Rosa

Banned
Jan 18, 2012
However, I know for a fact that I can.

Operation Osiris was an anti-terrorist training exercise at Bank station held on Sunday 7th Sept 2003.

BBC News - 7/7 police radios inadequate, inquests told

The inquests into the deaths heard how all emergency services and members of London Underground took part in Operation Osiris on September 7 2003 at Bank Tube station. The hypothetical scenario was a chemical attack on the Underground. Mr Coltart told the inquest: "Following that exercise and the debrief process, all the emergency responders were warned in terms that their radio system was inadequate for responding to a situation almost identical in many respects to that which transpired on July 7."

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
im off to watch this EDL/radical Islam documentary on 4+1.......i suspect they will make more sense than Rosa and falmer put together..........true story!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here