Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

there, their, they're

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
303284_166200726806600_100943883332285_300055_738405360_n.jpg

Hope this helps. :)

This = I f***ing love the post and f***ing agree with it, so much so I want to write This and quote it in order it is seen again.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Don't really care if people think I'm illiterate. I know my parents were married.

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Err... It's an internet message board. Get over it and try posting a thread thats interesting. All these wannabe English teachers on here get on my tits!

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

This this this this this, and this.

NSC seems to be full of self congratulating english professors. Why don't you all go and join an english language chat club and gloat about your superior intellect amongst fellow twats. This is a f*cking footie site. Sweet Jesus, get over yourselves.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Of the thousands of things to get annoyed about in the world, some people choose spelling and grammar on a football website. f***ing ridiculous. Why not try finding a more worthwhile cause to highlight and start a thread on that.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Of the thousands of things to get annoyed about in the world, some people choose spelling and grammar on a football website. f***ing ridiculous. Why not try finding a more worthwhile cause to highlight and start a thread on that.
For a football website, there are an unusually large number of threads that have fook all to do with football. This one is therefore fine and dandy.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
For a football website, there are an unusually large number of threads that have fook all to do with football. This one is therefore fine and dandy.

This is actually a website for a football community, so threads about other things are part and parcel of it. My point is that out of all the issues to get annoyed and talk about this one is pretty petty and pointless. (And yes I do spot the irony that I am talking about it and perpetuating it).

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
This is actually a website for a football community, so threads about other things are part and parcel of it. My point is that out of all the issues to get annoyed and talk about this one is pretty petty and pointless. (And yes I do spot the irony that I am talking about it and perpetuating it).
Should you be starting a sentence with a parenthesis....or with the word "And" for that matter?

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Should you be starting a sentence with a parenthesis....or with the word "And" for that matter?

I'll try to inform the man who wrote the words to the Hymn "Jerusalem".

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Err... It's an internet message board. Get over it and try posting a thread thats interesting. All these wannabe English teachers on here get on my tits!

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

This. I often use bad grammer and wrong spelling but really cant be arsed to correct myself, much like typing U instead of you in a text. As long as people understand what you are saying.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here