Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Recent performances have highlighted that this SQUAD isn't ready for the Premiership or an assault on the play offs, so as January is notoriously hard to SING quality , the funds are being saved for the summer for quality replacements (as well as departures) .

Unless top Primary targets become available then no TOP QUALITY SINGINGS I'm afraid .
Disappointing that we've decided to write off the season already :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cryptic. I love quizzes. So he's not FROM South America, but he played in the World Cup in Brazil ?

Erm... Erm... If you like? I don't think he's from South America but my Geography isn't great so I'll let you NO when he SINGS #keepcalm&trustthe95%record

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
26th February is the date from which Glenn Murray on loan would be available for the playoff final.

Blackburn(a), Huddersfield(h), Brentford(h), Bolton(h), Hull(a), Cardiff(a), Bristol City(a) before that.

- Unless we do the Palace 'Dobbie Dodge' with a mid loan break ( over the Easter/International break weekend ) to maybe get the last 2/3 fixtures above included.

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Both Bolanos and Calleri are on page 2. What in the name of arse is going on?

Little, little that is obvious, little that is all over twitter, so probably nothing is South America then.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There is no info on anything. 18 days to go this window, and then just speculation about Glenn Murray on loan.

Maybe while we look at South America, we'll sign the winger from Czech.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Calleri future still not finally determined.

Time for him to SING for us, I'd say.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I refer you to posts #1711 & #1718. ???

Having done as you requested and referred back to your post 1718, I'm left confused.

Unless top Primary targets become available then no TOP QUALITY SINGINGS I'm afraid .

What do you mean by 'top primary targets'? According to Andy Naylor, we have a declared interest in signing Jonathan Calleri, who by all accounts is top quality and available. So do you have information that infact he is not top quality, or do you mean that he is not a primary target? Or, he is a primary target and top quality but we are not signing him? Or do you mean that we have other primary targets that are not Jonathan Calleri who are not available? Or do you mean that we are after other targets who are available, who are not top quality and are not Jonathan Calleri?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here