Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No streaker singing soon and Uncle Tony can kiss his Prem payout goodbye.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
So thats fact is it? Where are you getting that info?

Calm down! No, it's my opinion, i.e.:

< I believe that if there is > No streaker singing soon < then > Uncle Tony can kiss his Prem payout goodbye.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Calm down! No, it's my opinion, i.e.:

< I believe that if there is > No streaker singing soon < then > Uncle Tony can kiss his Prem payout goodbye.

Correctamundo. GOALS is what get you promoted and on that front we are LACKING.

It would also help if we could defend or take a decent set piece (like Greece in Euro 2004) but we ****ing cant so we need GOALS.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No streaker singing soon and Uncle Tony can kiss his Prem payout goodbye.

It certainly seems the club are keen to downplay expectations at the moment. Of course no one saw Knockaert coming, nor Bong, nor Rosenior. Wilson was a rumour that went away and then gathered speed. Lots of people were on to the Zamora deal but that went on and on for ever. Either we're done or we want to ensure that no agent artificially inflates the price of our targets thanks to careless talk. I couldn't tell you which though, probably only Bloom, Hughton and Winstanley who could.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
19 days left, and then we are looking at the very last ever loan window.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The Conductor has informed me that there will be NO MAJOR SINGINGS in this window. ???

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just heard some great WHISPERS from my SAUCE. Can confirm that we WILL be SINGING someone in January! 100% GREAT info AGAIN #SheeboInTheKnow #WriteAgain #90%TrackRecord

Upsetting that AFTER the Tony NochHart signing you didn't all RUSH to this post to congratulate me... Once again #writeagain - now a 95% ITK striker rate from NSCs most ITK poster..! I NO you're all reading this massage wanting some fresh #sheebointheknow updates so I'm gonna give you one from an IMPECABLE sauce - there will be another player SINGING this month #writeagain

Peace out

Sheebo (ITK) :thumbsup:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Upsetting that AFTER the Tony NochHart signing you didn't all RUSH to this post to congratulate me... Once again #writeagain - now a 95% ITK striker rate from NSCs most ITK poster..! I NO you're all reading this massage wanting some fresh #sheebointheknow updates so I'm gonna give you one from an IMPECABLE sauce - there will be another player SINGING this month #writeagain

Peace out

Sheebo (ITK) :thumbsup:
Put your head on the block and tell us if we are getting a South American

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Put your head on the block and tell us if we are getting a South American

Oooooooh ok - the player has indeed been to South America :thumbsup: #95%WriteAgain

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Not good. Not good at all.

Recent performances have highlighted that this SQUAD isn't ready for the Premiership or an assault on the play offs, so as January is notoriously hard to SING quality , the funds are being saved for the summer for quality replacements (as well as departures) .

Unless top Primary targets become available then no TOP QUALITY SINGINGS I'm afraid .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here