Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Who knows. Might be done for the summer. Maybe Cochrane, Molumby and Gyökeres are seen as the solutions to what can be considered the holes in the squad.

You could be right,but i think a striker is the missing piece.

As you have stated previously, Potter prefers working with a smaller squad

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Who knows. Might be done for the summer. Maybe Cochrane, Molumby and Gyökeres are seen as the solutions to what can be considered the holes in the squad.

I think Cochrane is definitely in Potter's plan. Just a hunch.
We need a striker.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It would save us some cash buying a LWB, but I thought the plan was to loan Cochrane to Portsmouth ?

Think Portsmouth signed someone which meant Cochrane wouldn’t get regular game time so loan unlikely. I’m pretty sure he will go out somewhere though.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Darwin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE in Bueno Kinder says we're close to SINGING a LIONEL that is FLAIR.

I asked If he could be more specific or at least GIVE ME A CLUE , but he TAPPED DANCED around my questions regarding this LIONEL FLAIR

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I asked If he could be more specific or at least GIVE ME A CLUE , but he TAPPED DANCED around my questions regarding this LIONEL FLAIR

86f9c9bb18d8f9901e3ea7af427d4fbc.jpg

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I'll be *dancing on the ceiling* if that happens.

:albion2:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Does Ben White count?

I'd love to see official confirmation today before the match and a little interview praising Potter.

This.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The sun saying villa are offering 70k a week for Watkins which is out of our price range. Another one bites the dust.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I don’t think £70k is out of our price range anymore, but maybe not for Watkins

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
I think Lewis of Norwich is keen on a move back to the Premier League. He’d probably be first choice here rather than 2nd choice at Liverpool and I’m certain we could bid more than £10m.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...inted-this-time-insists-kennedy-39452785.html

Lewis would be a great buy and bring much better balance to the flanks. Though I'd rather see the money spent on another striker first and go for a LWB in Jan or next summer, as another goalscorer is more important (assuming it's one or the other this window, otherwise he'd be good value for around £15m).

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Lewis would be a great buy and bring much better balance to the flanks. Though I'd rather see the money spent on another striker first and go for a LWB in Jan or next summer, as another goalscorer is more important (assuming it's one or the other this window, otherwise he'd be good value for around £15m).

Him and a striker (any of the main three we have been linked with) and I can’t see us being troubled by a relegation battle. Love the fact the academy is bearing fruit, it has the potential to save us money each summer and focus our spending on just one or possibly two positions and buying quality over quantity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here