Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Liam Moore? This is the sort of player in whom we could be interested.

Sky sources: Leicester defender Liam Moore is contemplating handing in a transfer request as his frustration grows at not being allowed to leave the Premier League champions.

The 23-year-old has not been given a squad number or even a first team locker in the dressing room ahead of the 2016/17 season. He has 12 months left on his current contract and has turned down the offer of a new deal.

Championship club Reading have made at least one offer for Moore, who is keen to work with Jaap Stam at the Madejski Stadium.

(Liam Simon Moore is an English professional footballer who plays for Leicester City as a centre back and right back. )

We should at least be able to offer him a locker

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Today is DEFINITELY the day we sing a CB... DEFINITELY... you heard it here first...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Today is DEFINITELY the day we sing a CB... DEFINITELY... you heard it here first...

My SAUCE says it will be this one....

president_jackson_2_med.jpg

Barber will unveil it as his new handle ''Mustard Pot'' .....................'' thats a big ten/four Mustard Pot''

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
My SAUCE says it will be this one....

president_jackson_2_med.jpg

Barber will unveil it as his new handle ''Mustard Pot'' .....................'' thats a big ten/four Mustard Pot''

LoL!

More likely than a centre back signing for us anyway...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont buy all of the papers but invariably they say this or that club are after such and such players and just wondered if we featured at all with rumours of ins or outs. Sorry if that is considered to be daft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here