Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There is a lot of Blasphemy on NSC today is it really necessary?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh dear, I think I've upset the little darling, good. You can now mince off stage left if you like. Of course it would never occur to you that your needless and pointless profanity annoys a lot of people, you're too self absorbed to see that. Personally I couldn't care less, I just see you as a very ignorant person who likes annoying people, that's the only way people notice you.

Fine chap. There is no point really is there. I'll leave you kids to it.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Usual childish ramblings from the usual suspects, no surprise to see Frank and Timmy contributing at all.

D

Deleted User X18H

f*** off.

How eloquently the thespian word smith retorted to his tormentors.

Mr Havelock was heard to say ''that man is masquerading as an actor, for if he were he would have performed his way out of his situation and adapted a opposite persona, for that what actors do''. Improvisation is all.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Scuse me - its my birthday (well it was on Friday) and its easter - chill the f*** out you mo fo's...

Happy birthday(ish), happy chocolate day, and well said. :thumbsup:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Indeed, happy birthday Ted.
People getting enraged at each other on computers starts off as being ever-so-slightly amusing, and then becomes a bit scary.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I have no problem with anyone doing whatever they want to do whether that be going to church, hang gliding or getting drunk all weekend and taking drugs. I have no issue with anything people want to do (as long as no harm comes to others obviously) but I am not going to spend my life watching what I say incase someone who is into a religion I have no interest, belief in or respect for takes offense. Life is far too short to pussyfoot around self -appointed guardians of moral decency thanks very much.

Amen.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Fine chap. There is no point really is there. I'll leave you kids to it.

Actually, whilst I accept your command of English is limited it tends to be children who have a minuscule vocabulary. They also think that gratuitous profanity is clever. I'm sorry if you have to use a dictionary to comprehend what I said. Maybe you can find a grown up to do it for you.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just stumbled this, though it appropriate...

Lesson579.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here