Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There is a lot of Blasphemy on NSC today is it really necessary?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

No offence Hb&b but I don't discuss that on here anymore :smile:

Really I BET you'll google 'Drama Colleges' in a minute and make an exception and tell me though.:wink:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have no problem with anyone doing whatever they want to do whether that be going to church, hang gliding or getting drunk all weekend and taking drugs. I have no issue with anything people want to do (as long as no harm comes to others obviously) but I am not going to spend my life watching what I say incase someone who is into a religion I have no interest, belief in or respect for takes offense. Life is far too short to pussyfoot around self -appointed guardians of moral decency thanks very much.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
No offence Hb&b but I don't discuss that on here anymore :smile:

Student loans people still after you?
i suppose it's harder to escape them if you become any initial-list celebrity. Unless you work under a pseudonym of course. But i suppose again that the loans company ask for photo ID to make sure you can't so easily avoid them without surgery. I think i'd like to work for them and watch tv all day to try and find actors on the run.

D

Deleted User X18H

Can't you remember.I did a summer school at Webber Douglas when I was 18. Perhaps you went there.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Can't you remember.I did a summer school at Webber Douglas when I was 18. Perhaps you went there.

I have trained in many differant places and I doubt someone who did a Summer school will have heard of any single one of them. Once again, do you have some kind of problem? What amazing career do you partake in then?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah that's what I thought. You act like a bloody child mate.

D

Deleted User X18H

Not much me and the wife own a couple properties and when work in my field is a bit sparse I just take it easy really. I did a bit of voice work last year on some insurance training videos no,one else could pronounce facultative and retrocessional apparently.

Did some non speaking work on the Bill and Hollyoaks in the 90's but I wanted cash and security my desire was for that more than performing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not much me and the wife own a couple properties and when work in my field is a bit sparse I just take it easy really. I did a bit of voice work last year on some insurance training videos no,one else could pronounce facultative and retrocessional apparently.

Did some non speaking work on the Bill and Hollyoaks in the 90's but I wanted cash and security my desire was for that more than performing.

Right, well for someone such as yourself who pussied out of a career cos he couldn't handle it I would suggest you don't make snide little comments to someone who has the balls to see it through.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You quite literally have no idea what your'e talking about do you. The phrase Monkey Nuts would be a gay substitute for any swear phrase, it is the phrase I said was gay as in a bit shit, not religion.

But I suppiose your argument is so paper thin that you resort to the old "Hehe he's an actor , gaylord, unemployed, extra on casualty, doing panto in skegness, 3rd officer from the left" japery which wasn't funny four years ago and isn't especially funny now.

But getting back to the topic I would suggest you don't get offended on behalf of others as I'm sure people insult you all day long and that's quite enough for you to be getting on with eh Monkey Nuts?

I'm not arguing just merely pointing out that you're lacking vocabulary, let's face it you have a job where other people have to tell you what to say so it's not great surprise. Did I say you were gay ? (If you're as bad at reading as you appear you must have a lot of problems learning your lines, no wonder you don't get much work). You use the word 'Gay' as a slur but clearly you can't see that. It's the same as blasphemy and profanity but with you, as you are obviously an attention seeker you just use those words for effect.

One other thing, I worked at both the National Theatre and the ENO last year so I have met a few artistic types, you certainly fit the stereotype.

D

Deleted User X18H

Right, well for someone such as yourself who pussied out of a career cos he couldn't handle it I would suggest you don't make snide little comments to someone who has the balls to see it through.

Nibble I only asked where you trained. What was your last job?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Edited 'cos I really can't be bothered with you pair of children. HB&B, don't be a coward mate, you had a dig, I called you on it, don't be a schoolchild and act innocent, it's very unbecoming.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Okay lets deal with you one at a time in order. Firstly BHA you seem very confused. You can't really make a decision on how someone is until you know them. You chose to bring up the acting thing and you chose to turn this personal which I think speaks volumes about you rather than me. And for the record I have written screenplays that have won awards, have one book published another on the way, I also run a promotions company that I write copy for and spent three years copywriting for various media companies so I suggest you keep your ill informed comments to yourself.

Hb - Don't be a school child. You were trying to have a dig, Googling drama schools etc and you know it so have some self respect and don't play all innocent when you get called on it. It is a cowards trick.

Now, if you have had enough about discussing blasphemy and just want to sling personal insults at someone you don't know I suggest you go ver to NSP. I am off to church.

I didn't make it personal it's just that we have heard so often about your acting, funny how you're unknown (not personal, just a fact). What's ill informed about what I said ? I know what your last what your last part was, in a pantomime, the horse's arse (now that was personal, but probably true).

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I didn't make it personal it's just that we have heard so often about your acting, funny how you're unknown (not personal, just a fact). What's ill informed about what I said ? I know what your last what your last part was, in a pantomime, the horse's arse (now that was personal, but probably true).

Uhm, I never bring it up. Children like you do. EVERY TIME you cannot handle a debate. I find it hard to believe you know I'm unknown when uhm, you don't know who I am. And as for the last comment I won't be dignifying that with a response. Now, as I said do yo have anything useful to add to the topic or do you want to sling mud all day, cos that's fine with me. I have every confidence I could sit here and verbally deconstruct you from the inside out but I suspect we both have better things to do today.

D

Deleted User X18H

I think the only acting you do Nibble is the fool. And I think your refusal to discuss your claims is because you have an inability to do so.

Anyway I am probably wrong and Wallace and Gromit is on now, you not Glenda the wool shop woman are you?

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The pair of you are idiots of the highest order. You are having a go at me for something I didn't bring up, don't wish to discuss and feel no need to defend. What the hell is the matter with you?

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

The reason I don't discuss it on here is for this exact reason. However if you would like to meet in person and discuss this problem you seem to have with me and any acting help I can give you that's fine otherwise go and watch your film and have a think about what yo get out of personally insulting people you have never met with no provocation. Ignorant fool.

YO brudder:thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Uhm, I never bring it up. Children like you do. EVERY TIME you cannot handle a debate. I find it hard to believe you know I'm unknown when uhm, you don't know who I am. And as for the last comment I won't be dignifying that with a response. Now, as I said do yo have anything useful to add to the topic or do you want to sling mud all day, cos that's fine with me. I have every confidence I could sit here and verbally deconstruct you from the inside out but I suspect we both have better things to do today.

Oh dear, I think I've upset the little darling, good. You can now mince off stage left if you like. Of course it would never occur to you that your needless and pointless profanity annoys a lot of people, you're too self absorbed to see that. Personally I couldn't care less, I just see you as a very ignorant person who likes annoying people, that's the only way people notice you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here