Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Them bloody trumpets

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Those Vuvuzelus are ruining this world cup for me

After much hype and excitement for this summers event i cant help but feel somewhat let down. I cannot sit their for 90 minutes listening to that ghastly noice coming out of my telly. Its relentles. The only games i will be watching this summer are in the pub cheering on England. At least this way a packed boozer will drown this horrendous noice out.

I appreciate South Africa are the hosts and its what they do to create an atmosphere but get f***ed and try singing every once in a while. The rest of the world can manage it so why the f*** cant you.

:tosser:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Waits for Vuvuzelus love in to start.

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
I would say the quality of football is ruining this world cup for me. Forget the Vuvuzelas - I want a decent game of football

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
After much hype and excitement for this summers event i cant help but feel somewhat let down. I cannot sit their for 90 minutes listening to that ghastly noice coming out of my telly. Its relentles. The only games i will be watching this summer are in the pub cheering on England. At least this way a packed boozer will drown this horrendous noice out.

I appreciate South Africa are the hosts and its what they do to create an atmosphere but get f***ed and try singing every once in a while. The rest of the world can manage it so why the f*** cant you.

:tosser:

Actually, its the total garbage being served up to us that is ruining this World Cup.... yes the noise is awful, but the standard of football is even worse !

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's refreshing to have a nice original thread, once in a while! :lolol:

Quite.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :clap2:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Personally I am not a fan, although won't start new threads to say it.

However can one of the Vuvuzela "lovers" please explain to me what is to like about it? I can understand people not being bothered in the slightest by them, but I am puzzled as to how someone watching on TV over here can actually LIKE them...

Or have I missed the joke?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Personally I am not a fan, although won't start new threads to say it.

However can one of the Vuvuzela "lovers" please explain to me what is to like about it? I can understand people not being bothered in the slightest by them, but I am puzzled as to how someone watching on TV over here can actually LIKE them...

Or have I missed the joke?
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
[yt]M3xDWk9vbNw[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here