Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Them bloody trumpets

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
What the f*** has it got to do with you? Are you the thought police or something? It is a real problem with the retards who blow them spoiling the rest of the worlds enjoyment of the World Cup.

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

vuvuzela = :angry: :mad: :tantrum: :cry: :( :nono:

i love it!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The people who like them only like them because a) to wind people up b) to be controversial. Sad.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The people who like them only like them because a) wind people up b) to be controversial. Sad.

Not at all. I like them because they are a bit of Africa, something different for one summer only and they are a bit of fun - nothing too serious.

The only thing that is sad is sweeping generalisations.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What the f*** has it got to do with you? Are you the thought police or something? It is a real problem with the retards who blow them spoiling the rest of the worlds enjoyment of the World Cup.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

PPPAAAAAARRRRRRPPPPPPPP

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
very intelligent viewer of football i see here.

yep, instead of using intelligence to support my team or think about analysis of player battles i will blow a plastic horn to show my support.
:rolleyes:

we get it! you hate them! now shut the f*** up!

your constant droning on is ruining nsc.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
26667405485042411178928.jpg

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
You can hardly hear yourself chant 'the referee's a wanker' , ban them now

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrTrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrHrrrrrr rrrrrrrErrrrrrr rrrrrrrRrrrrrrr rrrrrrrErrrrrrr rrrrrrrFrrrrrrr rrrrrrrErrrrrrr rrrrrrrRrrrrrrr rrrrrrErrrrrrrr rrrrrrErrrrrrrr rrrrrrrSrrrrrrr rrrrrrArrrrrrrr rrrrrrWrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrArrrrrrr rrrrrrNrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrKrrrrrrr rrrrrrErrrrrrrr rrrrrrrRrrrrrrr rrrrrrr!rrrrrrr rrrrrrr!rrrrrrr

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here