Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The youth of today.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I would make them join some sort of group. The 'Stoo82 Youth' if you will. That will sort the little shits out.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
When I was wearing my yellow British Caledonian adidas top last season, some yout' thought it was a Leeds away shirt. :rant::laugh:

This is a quick question to the 'Older generation' of NSC.

What do you think about teenagers? Do you hate them at football and would rather some people that are older.
"Hatred" of fellow football fans is a ridiculous notion.

By all means hate Palarse, but don't hate their poor, deluded fans.

As for "hating" teenagers, what possible justification is there for that?

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
You can't class teenagers in the same bracket because some of us are alright, and some are absolute twats. ive seen some pikey kids in h block and i sat near them a couple of times and it is embarrassing to be associated with them. Having said that, i know a fair few of sound teenagers who go to games and they're alright.

just don't brand us all the same.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I would have got away with it to, were it not for those pesky meddling kids.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Parents! Take advantage of your teenager's wisdom whilst they still know everything......

Says it all!

Lurker

62 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Speaking as the father of 2 teenagers ..... I find them cheeky little gits.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I have so much respect for those youngsters who are supporting Albion rather than prem crap.

Also, it saddens me that these days there seemssuch a generation gap and yet football is one of those few places where you can talk to youngsters and not be considered weired.

Also (again) some youngsters assume they are invincible so it did raise a little smile (wrong, i know) when some larery youngsters were 'handed a lesson' by some older fans at Charlton the other week.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I was a teenager at the cup final; jeez, I wish I still knew everything...

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I have so much respect for those youngsters who are supporting Albion rather than prem crap.

Also, it saddens me that these days there seemssuch a generation gap and yet football is one of those few places where you can talk to youngsters and not be considered weired.

Also (again) some youngsters assume they are invincible so it did raise a little smile (wrong, i know) when some larery youngsters were 'handed a lesson' by some older fans at Charlton the other week.

Good to see someone with a bit of respect for our youngers. I always think respect should go both ways and it makes me cringe to hear people (sometimes younegr than me) banging on about respect and when they were young.... Maybe they were respectful when they were teenagers, but I bet they were loud and full of themselves too. In fact it's the ones that bang on about things like that the most who I suspect were as lairy as the next teenager when they were that age.

I'm amazed anyone under 18 would get into going to Withdean. It really is that shit. Good on the lot of ya.

ficklefrog

Mar 13, 2009
worthing
my son is just 13 and we have our first season tickets this season and he loves going. never gives Manure a thought now. Also only fisticuffs we have seen has been between 50 or 60 year olds

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here